Hello all,
I am back from vacation and I thank you for the responses. Here is document that I can't understand fully. It is in jpeg format because I can't get it to post in tif from Photobucket. Thanks in advance for any information.
Ron
s191.photobucket.com/a...Death_.jpg
Document for Translation
Re: Document for Translation
Hmmm,
Try this. Here is document that I can't understand fully. It is in jpeg format because I can't get it to post in tif from Photobucket. Thanks in advance for any information.
Ron
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z151 ... mano1_.jpg
Try this. Here is document that I can't understand fully. It is in jpeg format because I can't get it to post in tif from Photobucket. Thanks in advance for any information.
Ron
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z151 ... mano1_.jpg
Re: Document for Translation
shortly:
It is the deathact of GERMANO Sebastiana age 2 years and 3 months, born in Solarino, died in the day 24 aug 1895, in Solarino- via Garibaldi( address), daughter of Pietro and Salvatrice BURGO... the death declaration was made by Paola Continella age 58, and Concetta Colafiore age 53....
suanj
It is the deathact of GERMANO Sebastiana age 2 years and 3 months, born in Solarino, died in the day 24 aug 1895, in Solarino- via Garibaldi( address), daughter of Pietro and Salvatrice BURGO... the death declaration was made by Paola Continella age 58, and Concetta Colafiore age 53....
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

