I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives !!!!

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

well, now after this italian language "baptism" you, maybe can phoning to Paola... also!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

I phoned to Paola..... she was very nice..... and she understand me very well... The woman who I phoned this afternoon to the Comune di Vetralla is the same friend Paola know.... this is creasy... !!!!!!

I said to Paula I'll come to Vetralla... and she said no problem we will see eachother....

For the moment I don't know what I am going to do because my father is so sick.. But I'll wait.... I am so nervous to know.....

Thank you Suanj.. you give me hope .. Thank you...

Rgds

Danielle
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

well the first thing in this time it are our best wishes for you father... after all will be well...
maybe you can to wait a bit again... and Paola after this phoning can help better...
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

Thanks... Yes I have to wait now!!! I cannot do anything more for the moment..... I hope they will responding me!!!!

Rgds
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

God bless!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

Thank you ..... In the meantime I'am still waiting......

I want to go to Italie, I have already phoned somebody I have known a long time ago... 30 years ago. We will meat eachother too...in Roma!!!!

But now I have to wait.......

Rgds
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

I didn' t received any answer to my email....
I send them today an other email to ask if they received my email, and if I have to do something else to have these information about my family .... and that they would be so kind to let me know .. !!!

Rgds
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

dear Danielle, I cannot know.... you must wait, otherwise what you can make.... you already phoned, eimailed etc... now .. now paola must to reply you... I don't know all this delay, because I don't know her life....
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

I sent it to the Comune of Vetralla..... but they don't answer..... even when I ask them if they had my email or not!!!!

So.....

Rgds
Danielle
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

danielle, me too this morning, I phoned to a common for a request of 6 august and they again no made it, maybe next days... in the offices the officers and helpers are in very little number.. and they must to work for resident people, and they have so little time for this request and need of have much patience, I believe that is better for you have a good patience, because what is important for you, maybe is no important for others, so when they ( Paola and Vetralla office) have the right time for to make it, they will make... the people don't love the pressing, and in the office the main work is abt resident people, and in the days with little work, they made the request for no resident people... this is for all... sometime need waiting also 2 or 3 months... sometime some week, very rare... I cannot say nothing, and I don't can understand because you have so much hurry... please to have patience, because what you have been able to make, you made it, now it is impossible, also and only thinking, of to be able conditioning the life of the others... if they wish or they can, they will reply you... the vetralla office must however reply you in the time as law saying...
please to have patience, because I'm a patient woman, and I learned from life that the patience is essential for to live well... now please don't make the pressing and wait almost a month, after you can to write again in vetralla or to phone... for Paola please to wait a right time, of other 2 weeks, and if he don't reply, maybe you can write it again... but so, as you making, really it is stressing...
all is well for you: you must only to wait the replies in normal ITALIAN TIME, and you know that the italians are no much hurry, because a day is equal another day, and the proverb is:"what is impossible for me to make today I will make tomorrow!"
best regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

Thank you for your reply..... I know... we, here in Belgium....we are working, in an different way......They are responding immediatly for saying only yes we received your email... en we are going to reply your request ...
Dear Suanj, I'll wait.... and if they don't answer me I stop the resurch!!!

Thank you so much for your reply... Suanj...you are living like in Belgium!!!!

Rgds
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

In Italy in the offices are no much employeds... and they working much, especially in the summer when many emigrants, from france, belgium, germany etc back in italy for holidays and for to meet the parents, or relatives, and in this holidays time they making also so much documents... and for any foreign request, normally abt italian ancestors it is necessary to go in the Common archive.... also this Common archive is no in the same Town hall, some time is in other center, and the officer cannot left the own office and to go in the Archive center, for 1 request that need so much time( normally for a certificate as you request is necessary 1 or 2 or more days of job), and so they normally asking to helpers... this helpers working no always but only when the Common call it... and when the officer have 2, 3 request, by helper's job make it..
sometime the common have all data in the pc and they make very soon... it depend from Common, and the progress... also sometime the Commons don't reply .. never..., because they don't find it the records, and no reply.. instead for law they must to reply enter max 30 days... but this is a utopy...

the offices don't reply "yes we received your email... en we are going to reply your request ..." because they receiving much request and for to reply also is a work, and they don't have all this time.. I normally send a email with notification of receipt and reading, and this is enough for me... I know the office's time, I know the laws, and it is no necessary that the officer send me a similar phrase, because I'm sure that it reply if it find the documents...

now I don't know the vetralla common situation, but SURE they have your request and they will make it as soon possible.... for paola I don't know her life and I don't know who she is, so I cannot say nothing abt the reason and why she don't reply... here in Italy we live very well, because we don't love the stress, and any part of day is destined for a thing: job, job-house, relationship, public relations, mass, prayers, sport, music, movies etc... so this genealogical interest maybe can be the last interest in Paola life, but this mean no that she don't will make it...
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

Thank you for your reply......

I don't want to offend nobody!!!!

I have myself been working with Italy several years ..... so I know !!!

Thank you anyway for your kindness....

Rgds

Danielle
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

dear danielle, no, no offensive, absolutely, but I wish to explain for let you know that this is our life style..... I hope that you , very soon, will receive what you wish... regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

Thank you anyway....

Rgds
Post Reply