Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
I hope everyone who signs on to this forum and is doing a surname search would please check the e-mail address they have submitted. I thought I had hit the jackpot when not one but 2 others had posted surnames I was trac ing only to find they had given incorrect or closed e-mail accounts. This may have been in error.
My hopes were exceptionally high because one email address connected with 2 of my surnames!
So check your e-mail addresses to make sure they are correct.
Thanks,Melissa
In its most general sense, the term genealogy refers to the study of family history, while encompassing such related fields as ethnology, onomatology and --in rather few cases-- heraldry. It is important to bear in mind that genealogy forms part of the framework of general history. The best genealog...