Hello, I had forgot I'd posted here. Luckily the message was forwarded.
Don't know if I can help you with a great deal of information about the Pacitti's.
I've never done a family tree but Pietro Pacitti and Maddalena Vettese were my Father's Grandparents (or Great Grandparents, I'll have to ask him)
I did a small bit of digging into the family but my Father's cousin did a lot more, even visiting Cerasaulo, where the family come from.
I've uploaded some old photo's and a couple of documents (including the same marriage licence as you have?) here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/busterthed ... 644712386/
Also there's a Pacitti website that has some interesting information. I don't know the person who set it up but they come from the same place so a fair chance they must be related. You can find it here:
http://www.pacitti.biz/index.html
As I said, I don't know a great deal about the family but if I can help with anything let me know and I can always ask my father who will probably have a better idea.
Peter