help me

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
coccinella

help me

Post by coccinella »

I try news about michele talarico, who was born to San Paolo brasil in the 1890.Son of Bruno talarico and carmela servidio of san marco argentano Cosenza, italiy.He had 3 sisters: Giuseppa Maria (married with Nicola cicchitelli) ,Elvira and Virginia. He was married with Ida carmela Artusi the 24.6.1911 to san marco argentano - cosenza- italy. In 1926 he has left from Naples towards the USA. I know that it has lived to camdem to house of the brother-in-law Mr cicchitelli and that however other has been to Philadelphia… then does not know nothing. I would like to know if it is married, if it has had sons and where and when it is died. Is there someone that can help me??It's very important..thanks
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: help me

Post by suanj »

coccinella wrote:I try news about michele talarico, who was born to San Paolo brasil in the 1890.Son of Bruno talarico and carmela servidio of san marco argentano Cosenza, italiy.He had 3 sisters: Giuseppa Maria (married with Nicola cicchitelli) ,Elvira and Virginia. He was married with Ida carmela Artusi the 24.6.1911 to san marco argentano - cosenza- italy. In 1926 he has left from Naples towards the USA. I know that it has lived to camdem to house of the brother-in-law Mr cicchitelli and that however other has been to Philadelphia… then does not know nothing. I would like to know if it is married, if it has had sons and where and when it is died. Is there someone that can help me??It's very important..thanks

for reference
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... adell.html
no more infos ...
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

L'unica persona che ho trovato col nome e cognome di Michele Talarico e arrivato a NYC nel 1906 all'eta di 13 anni e fu deportato dagli Stati Uniti. E tornato di nuovo nel 1920 all'eta di 27 per abitare con suo fratello Francesco Talarico. Hanno messo sul manfesto della nave che era da San Giovanni in Fiore 87055 (CS), Calabria (non e tanto lontano da San marco Argentano 87018) e di nuovo era destinato a suo fratello Francesco.

Questa e tutto l'informazione di Michele Talarico che ho trovato per il momento. =Peter=
~Peter~
coccinella

Post by coccinella »

Grazie Peter, ma non è lui...non aveva nessun fratello, ma solo sorelle.So per certo che è arrivato a NY nel 1926/27.

Per suanj...Esatto, è lui...queste sono le informazioni che possiedo anche io...
Exact, it is… these is the information that I possess..

But it's possible to know anything about his life in the USA??When he's died??
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

coccinella wrote:Grazie Peter, ma non è lui...non aveva nessun fratello, ma solo sorelle.So per certo che è arrivato a NY nel 1926/27.

Per suanj...Esatto, è lui...queste sono le informazioni che possiedo anche io...
Exact, it is… these is the information that I possess..

But it's possible to know anything about his life in the USA??When he's died??
Le informazioni che hai molto probabilmente sono le informazioni che io ho trovato e fornito rispondendo al precedente topic
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... rt=30.html
non so se valeriacz, autrice della richiesta, sia un'altra persona o no...
cmq non si trova altro...

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
coccinella

Post by coccinella »

si valeriacz è una mia lontana cugina, che come me, sta cercando informazioni su nostro bisnonno e non ne ero a conoscenza!Grazie comunque per l'aiuto
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

purtroppo non c'è altro su ancestry.com; ho cercato anche in altri database ma non esce fuori nulla...
dal censimento del 1930 risulta che avesse fatto i primi documenti per la naturalizzazione; quindi potrebbe essersi naturalizzato; ma sul listamento della seconda guerra mondiale non risulta nulla; ho visto che si firmò Mike Talarico.. su ancestry c'è un albero genealogico di un discendente di Nicola Cicchitelli che sposò Maria Giuseppa Talarico, sorella di Michele:
l'albero genealogico ha questo nome "da Cruz Freitas Family Tree" e chi lo ha messo on line ha questo nickname: tr3nta
se sotto questo nickname non c'è uno dei parenti italiani, ma invece è un discendente statunitense, si potrebbe contattarlo ( da ancestry.com) e chiedere di Michele, visto che viveva a casa del cognato.
suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
coccinella

Post by coccinella »

Per fare tutto questo, devo registrarmi su ancestry giusto??
coccinella

Post by coccinella »

Non è che potresti farlo tu da parte mia???
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

No io non posso farlo; devi registrarti e penso anche fare un abbonamento cmq chi lo ha pubblicato ( tr3nta) è italiano e sotto la foto di Nicola Cicchitelli c'è scritto:
" Nicola Cicchitello (1880) marito di Maria Giuseppa Talarico. Foto di Nicola gentilmente fornita dal sig. Tarquinio Giuliano"

la sorella di Michele era nata anch'ella a Sao Paulo:
U.S. Passport Applications, 1795-1925
about Maria Cicchitelli
Name: Maria Cicchitelli
Birth Date: 21 Jun 1891
Birth Place: St Paul So America
Residence: Camden, NJ, New Jersey
Passport Issue Date: 8 May 1920
Spouse Name: Nicola Cicchitelli
Spouse Birth Place: Italy
Passport Includes a Photo: Y
Source: Passport Applications, January 2, 1906 - March 31, 1925 (M1490)

pag 1 http://s6.imagestime.com/out.php/i44258 ... telli1.jpg
pag 2 con foto della famiglia Cicchitelli
http://s6.imagestime.com/out.php/i44259 ... telli2.jpg
La piccola Rosie, meglio Lydia Rose, come già detto nell'altro topic, era sposata a Joseph Guarino, ed è morta nel 2006; dal necrologio sappiamo chi erano i figli:
" Hospice, Trenton, NJ.

Born in Camden, NJ, Lydia resided in Pennsauken for several years before moving to LeisureTowne 33 years ago. Lydia was a parishioner at The Church of the Holy Eucharist. She was an active resident in LeisureTowne and also enjoyed reading in her spare time.

Wife of the late Joseph Guarino, she is survived by two sons and one daughter-in-law, Joseph Guarino of Las Vegas, and Anthony and Paula Guarino of Woodbridge; one sister and brother-in-law, Antoinette and Ted Gloway of Pennsauken; two granddaughters and their spouses, Debra and Eric Pinson and Jeannine and Erik Grossl, two great-grandchild; several nieces, nephews and cousins.

Cremation will be held privately and at the convenience of the family.

Arrangements are under the direction of the Mathis Funeral Home, Medford."
http://www.mathisfuneralhome.com/obitua ... aries.html
Se tramite i nomi menzionati riesci a metterti in contatto con qualche discendente, magari cercando su google, buon sarebbe trovare una email, penso che sapranno qualcosa di Michele o perlomeno possono informarsi; dopotutto fino al 1942 viveva a casa Cicchitelli, questo è certo, e può darsi che sia morto verso il 1950/5, perchè non si trova tramite SSDI, quindi è morto prima che fosse istituita la previdenza; insomma gli anni Cinquanta non sono troppo lontani potrebbero ricordare, avere qualche foto....
ciao, suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
coccinella

Post by coccinella »

grazie...non so davvero come ringraziarti.Buon Natale
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Post by ChrisMosca »

At the Archivio di Stato di Cosenza http://88.59.143.158/ascs_web/index.faces
you can register and is free and you can also order copies.

I found a Bruno Talarico born on 7/12/1862 in SAN MARCO ARGENTANO
son/daughter of Michele Talarico and of Maria Giuseppa Giannico

this could be the father of your Michele Talarico since his father was also named Michele.
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Chris, maybe helpful:
Michele Talarico was born in Sao Paulo Brazil the 18 Dec 1889 from parents born in San Marco Argentano and emigrated in Brazil;
Michele Talarico back with parents in San Marco Argentano, and married; after he emigrated in USA in 1926 and lived in Camden, NJ and until 1942 surely in the home of brother in law;
after 1942... no more infos...
regards,
suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
coccinella

Post by coccinella »

cosa sarà successo dopo il 1942???

Grazie comunque siete troppo gentili
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

e che sarà successo.. ? sarà diventato più vecchio, eppoi sarà morto ... solo che non si trova niente...

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH