Antonio Tamburrino-morti

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
oilman19
Master
Master
Posts: 1372
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 20:43
Location: Simsbury, CT

Antonio Tamburrino-morti

Post by oilman19 »

Can someone please translate this death record.

Thank you,


Jim

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... eath-1.jpg
User avatar
oilman19
Master
Master
Posts: 1372
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 20:43
Location: Simsbury, CT

Re: Antonio Tamburrino-morti

Post by oilman19 »

I'm sorry, I think I put the wrong name in the title.


Jim
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Antonio Tamburrino-morti

Post by Tessa78 »

Hi Jim :-)

This is a death record dated 1889

On February 1, 1889 at 9 AM at the Town Hall of SMCV appeared Pasquale Mattora, 36, farmer, residing in this town, and Antonio Tamburrino, 36, farmer, also residing here, to say that at 1 PM yesterday (Jan. 31) on Via S. Erasmo, died Nicola Mattora, age 5 years, son of Pasquale and Maria Tamburrino, his wife.

Witnesses: Paolo Stellato and Raffaele Stellato

T.
User avatar
oilman19
Master
Master
Posts: 1372
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 20:43
Location: Simsbury, CT

Re: Antonio Tamburrino-morti

Post by oilman19 »

Thank you Tessa.
This is a big help.

Incidentally, have you noticed that no one has been able to help me find my missing cousins on the Italian Genealogy posting. I have tried every Connecticut resource I am aware of. It has turned out to be quite a mystery. Based upon my limited knowledge, I don't think they returned to Italy. But, I guess anything is possible. My excitement was short lived.

Thanks again,


Jim
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Antonio Tamburrino-morti

Post by Tessa78 »

Jim,

I also looked, but unsuccessfully...for now!
Keep thinking positively. :-) :-)

T.
User avatar
oilman19
Master
Master
Posts: 1372
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 20:43
Location: Simsbury, CT

Re: Antonio Tamburrino-morti

Post by oilman19 »

With all of the wonderful help I have received from you and your fellow posters on this forum, I can't help but think positive. You have all made my journey into the past something very special.

Many thanks,


Jim
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
User avatar
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master
Posts: 5228
Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
Location: Connecticut, USA

Re: Antonio Tamburrino-morti

Post by johnnyonthespot »

oilman19 wrote:With all of the wonderful help I have received from you and your fellow posters on this forum, I can't help but think positive. You have all made my journey into the past something very special.

Many thanks,


Jim
I found them! Check your other thread.
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
Post Reply