Can someone please translate this death record.
Thank you,
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... eath-1.jpg
Antonio Tamburrino-morti
Re: Antonio Tamburrino-morti
I'm sorry, I think I put the wrong name in the title.
Jim
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Antonio Tamburrino-morti
Hi Jim 
This is a death record dated 1889
On February 1, 1889 at 9 AM at the Town Hall of SMCV appeared Pasquale Mattora, 36, farmer, residing in this town, and Antonio Tamburrino, 36, farmer, also residing here, to say that at 1 PM yesterday (Jan. 31) on Via S. Erasmo, died Nicola Mattora, age 5 years, son of Pasquale and Maria Tamburrino, his wife.
Witnesses: Paolo Stellato and Raffaele Stellato
T.
This is a death record dated 1889
On February 1, 1889 at 9 AM at the Town Hall of SMCV appeared Pasquale Mattora, 36, farmer, residing in this town, and Antonio Tamburrino, 36, farmer, also residing here, to say that at 1 PM yesterday (Jan. 31) on Via S. Erasmo, died Nicola Mattora, age 5 years, son of Pasquale and Maria Tamburrino, his wife.
Witnesses: Paolo Stellato and Raffaele Stellato
T.
Re: Antonio Tamburrino-morti
Thank you Tessa.
This is a big help.
Incidentally, have you noticed that no one has been able to help me find my missing cousins on the Italian Genealogy posting. I have tried every Connecticut resource I am aware of. It has turned out to be quite a mystery. Based upon my limited knowledge, I don't think they returned to Italy. But, I guess anything is possible. My excitement was short lived.
Thanks again,
Jim
This is a big help.
Incidentally, have you noticed that no one has been able to help me find my missing cousins on the Italian Genealogy posting. I have tried every Connecticut resource I am aware of. It has turned out to be quite a mystery. Based upon my limited knowledge, I don't think they returned to Italy. But, I guess anything is possible. My excitement was short lived.
Thanks again,
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Antonio Tamburrino-morti
Jim,
I also looked, but unsuccessfully...for now!
Keep thinking positively.

T.
I also looked, but unsuccessfully...for now!
Keep thinking positively.
T.
Re: Antonio Tamburrino-morti
With all of the wonderful help I have received from you and your fellow posters on this forum, I can't help but think positive. You have all made my journey into the past something very special.
Many thanks,
Jim
Many thanks,
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Antonio Tamburrino-morti
I found them! Check your other thread.oilman19 wrote:With all of the wonderful help I have received from you and your fellow posters on this forum, I can't help but think positive. You have all made my journey into the past something very special.
Many thanks,
Jim
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!