Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
If someon could give me the rought translation for #38 Orino D'Ascenzo I would be so grateful! I'm mainly looking for father ( Pietro D'Ascenzo, I think) and mother. Thanks!
he was born on sept 4th, 1887. father's name is pietro paolo, age 35, a farmer. mpther's name is chiara.
it's a little small and blurry to get the other information for certain. but that just identifies the street and house number. the rest is not really relevant.
The image is still very small...
Chiara's maiden name is D'Ascenzo. It happens, sometimes, that a woman marries a man with the same surname as her maiden name...
You may look for Pietro Paolo's and Chiara's Marriage act.
Their Birth acts (NOT the Birth certificate) should also have an annotation about the marriage.
Ever since I was a little boy, my dad would show me my great grandfather's card, and tell me that he was a count in Italy. I was always intrigued by that, but never really thought about asking my grandmother questions, or anyone else for that matter. About ten years ago, as more and more information...