letter writting help please

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
chicagostyle
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 30 Oct 2009, 04:10

letter writting help please

Post by chicagostyle »

I would like to request a birth certificate (or extract as I have read contains more information).
My Grandfathers name is Rosario Marano born in Serre March 9, 1883.
I beleive his fathers name is Giovanni and mothers name Marie.
I would appreciate if someone could write this out for me to send a request.
Thank you to all of you who do so much to help us we are very grateful!
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: letter writting help please

Post by liviomoreno »

User avatar
chicagostyle
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 30 Oct 2009, 04:10

Re: letter writting help please

Post by chicagostyle »

Thank You very much.
That web site made it very easy. I have book marked it for future use!
Post Reply