I would like to request a birth certificate (or extract as I have read contains more information).
My Grandfathers name is Rosario Marano born in Serre March 9, 1883.
I beleive his fathers name is Giovanni and mothers name Marie.
I would appreciate if someone could write this out for me to send a request.
Thank you to all of you who do so much to help us we are very grateful!
letter writting help please
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: letter writting help please
See http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... civile.asp for form letters
- chicagostyle
- Newbie

- Posts: 12
- Joined: 30 Oct 2009, 04:10
Re: letter writting help please
Thank You very much.
That web site made it very easy. I have book marked it for future use!
That web site made it very easy. I have book marked it for future use!