Giuseppa Caserta
Giuseppa Caserta
Sorry about the last post. Can you please translate this birth act for me.
Thank you,
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 1851p2.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 1851p1.jpg
Thank you,
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 1851p2.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 1851p1.jpg
Re: Giuseppa Caserta
Hi Jim,
This is the birth record of Giuseppe Caserta (as you already know
)
Born on 10 November 1851 (presented on 11 November)
Father: Nicola Caserta, 32, son of Giuseppe
Mother: Marta Signore, 31, daughter of Michele
T.
This is the birth record of Giuseppe Caserta (as you already know
Born on 10 November 1851 (presented on 11 November)
Father: Nicola Caserta, 32, son of Giuseppe
Mother: Marta Signore, 31, daughter of Michele
T.
Re: Giuseppa Caserta
Thank you Tessa. Were you able to read the annotation?
Jim
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Giuseppa Caserta
Also, isn't this a female baby? It looks like the given name ends with A.
Thank you,
Jim
Thank you,
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Giuseppa Caserta
OOps you are right...I read it as Giuseppa, but typed it as Giuseppe.
I'm sorry I didn't take a look at the notation before...
It mentions that Giuseppa married on 7 January (at least it looks like it has the abbreviation for gennaio) 1879. The spouse looks like Gennaro Mattora.
I will certainly defer to Livio or Lucap if they read it differently...
T.
I'm sorry I didn't take a look at the notation before...
It mentions that Giuseppa married on 7 January (at least it looks like it has the abbreviation for gennaio) 1879. The spouse looks like Gennaro Mattora.
I will certainly defer to Livio or Lucap if they read it differently...
T.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Giuseppa Caserta
I agree that Giuseppa married Gennaro Mattora. I think that 7 January 1879 is the date when the annotation was made. The marriage date, first row of the annotation, is 1878 but I cannot read the day and the month, could 9 9bre= November 9...
Re: Giuseppa Caserta
Thank you both. This is a big help. Can you do another one for me? I have Christina Scialla.
Very much appreciated.
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 1844p1.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 1844p2.jpg
Very much appreciated.
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 1844p1.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 1844p2.jpg
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Giuseppa Caserta
I agree with Livio that the first date looks like 9 November 1878... 
The last birth record is for Cristina Scialla
Born 22 September 1844 to
Andrea Scialla, 36, lawyer, son of Francesco
and Rosalia della Corte, 30 daughter of deceased Nicola
BUT - I think Livio alread translated this one for you...
T.
The last birth record is for Cristina Scialla
Born 22 September 1844 to
Andrea Scialla, 36, lawyer, son of Francesco
and Rosalia della Corte, 30 daughter of deceased Nicola
BUT - I think Livio alread translated this one for you...
T.
Re: Giuseppa Caserta
I am embarrassed. I have been gathering so much info at one time, that I must be losing track of some things (maybe I'm losing my mind). I apologize for asking for the duplication. I will try to get more organized.
Thank you for accommodating me.
Sincerely,
Jim
Thank you for accommodating me.
Sincerely,
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Giuseppa Caserta
Livio and Tessa,
Could the date on the annotation be 4 Oct 1878? That is the date provided me from the marriage act previously translated.
Thank you,
Jim
Could the date on the annotation be 4 Oct 1878? That is the date provided me from the marriage act previously translated.
Thank you,
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Giuseppa Caserta
Hi Jim,
No need to feel embarrassed, nor to offer an apology...
It happens to all of us

As for the date. I have to agree with Livio's suggestion of 9 November, but then again...why not 4 Oct? Always a possibility for error...
T.
No need to feel embarrassed, nor to offer an apology...
It happens to all of us
As for the date. I have to agree with Livio's suggestion of 9 November, but then again...why not 4 Oct? Always a possibility for error...
T.