Please translate my g grandparents matrimoni.
Thank you,
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... ni1883.jpg
Mattora matrimoni
Re: Mattora matrimoni
Hi Jim, 
1883 September 29
Pasquale Mattora, 31, son of deceased Matteo, and Mariantonia di Lorenzo
TO
Anna Maria Tambo(e)rrino, 20, daughter of Nicola, and Teresa (sp?) Nardo
T.
1883 September 29
Pasquale Mattora, 31, son of deceased Matteo, and Mariantonia di Lorenzo
TO
Anna Maria Tambo(e)rrino, 20, daughter of Nicola, and Teresa (sp?) Nardo
T.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Mattora matrimoni
I believe it is 1883 September 19
The bride's surname looks like Tamberrino
Teresa is OK
The bride's surname looks like Tamberrino
Teresa is OK
Re: Mattora matrimoni
Thank you Tessa & Livio,
Should I expect to find an allegati register for this matrimoni or is this complete?
Jim
Should I expect to find an allegati register for this matrimoni or is this complete?
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Mattora matrimoni
Each marriage should have the "allegati", the attached documentation...
Re: Mattora matrimoni
I will continue to look.
Thank you,
Jim
Thank you,
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.