Can anyone read this and translate either to Italian or English? I think it is Pietro Russo and Anna Cognova but I can't understand any of the parents. Image is pretty hard to read.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/7818/scan0001bu.jpg
Latin Marriage Record
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Latin Marriage Record
It's hard to rad but I believe it is a death record about Franciscus Majensa aged 60.
I do not see the names Pietro Russo and Anna Cognova
I do not see the names Pietro Russo and Anna Cognova
Re: Latin Marriage Record
It's not a marriage record, but a death act referring to Francesco Maienza, aged about 60.
L.
L.
Re: Latin Marriage Record
I guess I should check the posts before I send them. I sent the wrong scan. This should be the right one. Sorry.
Roberto
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/5192/scan0001sw.jpg
Roberto
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/5192/scan0001sw.jpg
Re: Latin Marriage Record
Alla faccia del "pretty hard"!!rdel4577 wrote:...Image is pretty hard to read.
I read:
date: december 17th 1718(?)
Pietro Russo, widow of the late Caterina(???) Bracco, son of the late Giacomo and the living Caterina
and
Anna Cognato(?), widow of the late Gaspare Guagliardo, daughter of the late Giovanni and the living Marta (or Maria)
L.
Re: Latin Marriage Record
Luca,
Grazie tanto!! Credevo che era scritto che tutti due eranno sposati prima ma non sono tanto bravo di Latino.
Trovo tutti questi record su Family Search. Hanno digitato (parola?) tutti record di parochia di Bisacquino in Sicilia. E molto interessante.
Grazie di nuovo.
Roberto
Grazie tanto!! Credevo che era scritto che tutti due eranno sposati prima ma non sono tanto bravo di Latino.
Trovo tutti questi record su Family Search. Hanno digitato (parola?) tutti record di parochia di Bisacquino in Sicilia. E molto interessante.
Grazie di nuovo.
Roberto
Re: Latin Marriage Record
Digitalizzatordel4577 wrote:...Hanno digitato (parola?)
L.
