I found the morti for one of the Salvatore babies. Can you please translate it for me.
Thank you,
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... ti1887.jpg
Salvatore Ianniello morti
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Salvatore Ianniello morti
Salvatore Ianniello, son of Francesco Antonio and Anna Scialla, died in Via Campania on August 19 1847, aged one. (he died the day after his birthday...)
Re: Salvatore Ianniello morti
I'm sure the above was a typo and Livio intended to write 1887.
T.
T.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Salvatore Ianniello morti
You got me! Indeed I meant to type 1887...Tessa78 wrote:I'm sure the above was a typo and Livio intended to write 1887.
T.
Re: Salvatore Ianniello morti
I agree. The birth act was 1887. I hadn't noticed the year on the morti.
Thank you both.
Jim
Thank you both.
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Salvatore Ianniello morti
I'm sorry. The birth act was 18 Aug 1886. Are we looking at a 3rd baby Salvatore?
Please help.
Jim
Please help.
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Salvatore Ianniello morti
I figured it out. I thought Livio meant he died the day after his birth. I completely misunderstood. My apologies.
Jim
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.