SARDINIA -PEOPLE SEARCH

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
richebabes

SARDINIA -PEOPLE SEARCH

Post by richebabes »

My brother and I were both adopted at birth and oly recently found outabout each other when we traced our birth mother. We would now like to trace our birth father who came from SARDINIA - ANTONIO FIORI.

Any ideas on how we could go about this would be great.

Thanks
I was adopted as an infant..trying to trace SARDINIAN birth father..ANTONIO FIORI..any help on how I can go about this
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: SARDINIA -PEOPLE SEARCH

Post by ptimber »

There are 78 Antonioo Fiori currently residing in the Island of sardinia. Since all you gave us is a name and nothing else there is not much we can do to help you. Peter
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

richebabes wrote:My brother and I were both adopted at birth and oly recently found outabout each other when we traced our birth mother. We would now like to trace our birth father who came from SARDINIA - ANTONIO FIORI.

Any ideas on how we could go about this would be great.

Thanks
Hi: for better help to search in Sardegna(Sardinia) area, you write also mother's surname.. and your birthyear....
suanj
richebabes

Post by richebabes »

ptimber wrote: 25 Nov 2004, 18:45 There are 78 Antonioo Fiori currently residing in the Island of sardinia. Since all you gave us is a name and nothing else there is not much we can do to help you. Peter
How do you know there are 78? What records do you look at ?
I was adopted as an infant..trying to trace SARDINIAN birth father..ANTONIO FIORI..any help on how I can go about this
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

by directory.. phone book on line
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Rich ellett

Post by Rich ellett »

Yes but that is probably only a small percentage of the total number of Antonio Fiori in Sardinia. I think many don’t have the details as public in the phone directory and many do not have phone lines because they use mobile phones.

Could you send me a link so I can have a look in the same place

Thanks for your help
mmogno
Master
Master

Post by mmogno »

Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱