trying to trace origin of my last name its carpenado i can

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: trying to trace origin of my last name its carpenado i

Post by ptimber »

In english it would say...... from all of us so probably it means greetings from all of us. Peter
jasonc

Post by jasonc »

ill post he pic asap.front and back.thanks for telling me the words on the pic.
jasonc

Post by jasonc »

some other ifnfo i received and have looked around with no help .is that name of my granfather victors father mario.i think hes from a place called TRIVISO.in italy his father i beleive was domonic..i think he might have been with a women called antonia.im not sure.i will post the pic as soon as i get it...once again thank you all.you guys are great. mario carpenedo or carpenado? birth date -27/NOV/1890 from treviso.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

jasonc wrote:some other ifnfo i received and have looked around with no help .is that name of my granfather victors father mario.i think hes from a place called TRIVISO.in italy his father i beleive was domonic..i think he might have been with a women called antonia.im not sure.i will post the pic as soon as i get it...once again thank you all.you guys are great. mario carpenedo or carpenado? birth date -27/NOV/1890 from treviso.
Well: hoping your ancestor born in Treviso really (and not in some Common in Treviso province...) you can send an email to Treviso Common for an search in birth registry about Mario....
anagrafe@comune.treviso.it
-----------------

Spett.le Ufficio Anagrafe
P.zza Rinaldi n. 1
31100 Treviso (TV)
Italia

Oggetto: Richiesta accertamento anagrafico di Carpenedo/Carpenado Mario figlio di Domenico (?) nato a Treviso il 27 Novembre 1890.

Spett.le Ufficio Anagrafe,
mi chiamo...... (your name) e sono cittadino canadese di origine italiana, discendente di Carpenedo/Carpenado Mario figlio di Domenico nato a Treviso il 27 Novembre 1890.

Con la presente il sottoscritto cortesemente richiede a codesto spett.le Ufficio anagafe che si possa ricercare se il suddetto nominativo risulti fra i nati nel Comune di Treviso.

In attesa di riscontro ai sensi della L.241/90, è gradita l'occasione per porgere i più distinti saluti,
...... your name
........your complete and exact address
..........your mailto
----------------
More: from Mormons LDS, are an Domenico Carpenedo born in Vicenza (near Treviso) married with Antonia Slaviero about 1893 in Italy.......
suanj
jasonc

Post by jasonc »

wow i wish i could speak italian.im in canada.i tried an translate page but it did not work.its hard for me to understand the last message .like me using my north american slang .lol thank you man.your awesome...is there someone on hjere that can translate for me.it would be great.and how would i find living relatives.?
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

jasonc wrote:wow i wish i could speak italian.im in canada.i tried an translate page but it did not work.its hard for me to understand the last message .like me using my north american slang .lol thank you man.your awesome...is there someone on hjere that can translate for me.it would be great.and how would i find living relatives.?
Hi jason: I'm woman...
the living(probable ) relatives:
http://www.paginebianche.it/pb/cerca?bt ... o&x=58&y=8
about txt letter, are an request of search in 1890 Treviso birth registry... if result that your ancestor born really in Treviso.
The Common reply you soon and you will know also ancestor name mother ... after positive reply you request the"Estratto Atto di Nascita" (certificate birth) of your ancestor...
regards, suanj
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Jason buy the book Italian genealogical records by trafford R. Cole which is an easy read and can be purchased thru Amazo n.This will obviate the necesssity of being dependent uponpeople to translate for you and you will have the pleasure of being a learned man! peter
jasonc

Post by jasonc »

lol.thank you all for your help.if u ever come across anything else let me know...ciao
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Yessiree jason even though your a month late and a dollar short we will be there forye. Peter
ganderso

Post by ganderso »

My uncle is the Victor Carpenado mentioned below. His wife, my aunt is Sadie. Their father, my grandfather was Mario. He died in Glentworth, Saskatchewan sometime around the late 1920's, earlier 1930's. There were four kids: Victor, Gladys, Amy and my mother, Georgina. The only surviving child is Gladys, who lives in Moose Jaw, SK. I don't know if he is the Carpenado you are looking for. If so, I'll contact my aunt and see what she knows about her dad.

Good Luck.
Gary Anderson

Hi: here are an Carpenado Victor Oliver widow died the 4/29/94 in Calgary(Alberta/Canada) age 73 spouse Sadie http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/announcements/1994/c.html
suanj[/quote]
Agopsoda

Post by Agopsoda »

Hi Gary and Jason
Jason , Gary and I are your cousins. My mother was Amy. I would be interested in any information that you have located regarding Mario. Mario married Margret Morrison (sp?) in Drinkwater and homesteaded in the hills South of Glentworth.
Jason - who are your parents?

Darrell :)
jasonc

Post by jasonc »

my father is dwight mother deana.my grandfather is victor dwights father.i am gettin more info from sharon my aunt in pincher creek she has photos and a family tree..i will post here when i receive them.i had them before but my hd crashed and i had lost it.im makin hard copys next time.that stuff is too valuable..there is other good info on here people have been a great help to me on this site.