Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
I FOUND HIM!!!
Here is the birth act for Antonio Tammurrino. I had the film. From what I read, he apparently did not disappoint. I see the annotations for his 2 marriages and it looks like the same parents as my g grandmother. Only good news in this post. I am elated.
Please translate and confirm.
Thank you,
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 52_002.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 52_001.jpg
Here is the birth act for Antonio Tammurrino. I had the film. From what I read, he apparently did not disappoint. I see the annotations for his 2 marriages and it looks like the same parents as my g grandmother. Only good news in this post. I am elated.
Please translate and confirm.
Thank you,
Jim
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 52_002.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 52_001.jpg
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
Jim
Great work. This is a quick translation, as I am on my way out:
The birth record is dated on July 5, 1852. Antonio born to Nicola Tamm. of Antonio, age 28, a farmer, living on Strada ?, and wife Teresa di Nardi of Agostino, age 22, a farmer. The male infant was born on the day above at 12 noon in his own house and was named Antonio.
I'll do more with this later, if no one else beats me to it. I am really happy for you.
Great work. This is a quick translation, as I am on my way out:
The birth record is dated on July 5, 1852. Antonio born to Nicola Tamm. of Antonio, age 28, a farmer, living on Strada ?, and wife Teresa di Nardi of Agostino, age 22, a farmer. The male infant was born on the day above at 12 noon in his own house and was named Antonio.
I'll do more with this later, if no one else beats me to it. I am really happy for you.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
first marriage date Nov 2, 1878.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
L.maestra36 wrote:The birth record is dated on July 5, 1852. Antonio born to Nicola Tamm. of Antonio, age 28, a farmer, living on Strada Sant'Erasmo, and wife Teresa di Nardo of Agostino, age 22, a farmer. The male infant was born on the day above at 12 noon in his own house and was named Antonio.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
Hi Lucap,
While I await the translation of the annotations, do you have an opinion on the name Tammurrino (on this birth act) and Tamburrino (on g grandmother's marriage document).
I have other Tamburrino's in my family tree (not from S.M.C.V.) on my wife's side.
I note on Antonio's children's birth acts, it is spelled Tamburrino.
Jim
While I await the translation of the annotations, do you have an opinion on the name Tammurrino (on this birth act) and Tamburrino (on g grandmother's marriage document).
I have other Tamburrino's in my family tree (not from S.M.C.V.) on my wife's side.
I note on Antonio's children's birth acts, it is spelled Tamburrino.
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
Hi Jim,
Don't you just love those EUREKA! moments?
So happy for you...
As to the notations:
On page 1, bottom..."married in San Tammarco, 12 December 1910 with Rosa D'Angelo" (then dated and signed by official)
On page 2, right column..."On 2 November 1878, in the town hall of SMCV, married Antonio Tammurrino with Marianna Valentino" (then dated and signed)
T.
Don't you just love those EUREKA! moments?
So happy for you...
As to the notations:
On page 1, bottom..."married in San Tammarco, 12 December 1910 with Rosa D'Angelo" (then dated and signed by official)
On page 2, right column..."On 2 November 1878, in the town hall of SMCV, married Antonio Tammurrino with Marianna Valentino" (then dated and signed)
T.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
I don't have ideas about this specific case, but it's not improbable a simply mistake of the registrar.oilman19 wrote:... do you have an opinion on the name Tammurrino (on this birth act) and Tamburrino (on g grandmother's marriage document).
N.B. The name of the place regarding the second marriage of Antonio is San Tammaro and not Tammarco. Tammurrino could be an altered form of the name of the town that, in previous periods, could have given origin at a family surname, indicating a provenance of the progenitor. Then the spelling of the surname could have changed towards a more spread surname's form (present in almost all Italy) that is, precisely, Tamburrino.
L.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
Thank you Lucap for that opinion.
Thank you all for weathering the storm with me. Tessa, it was definitely a "EUREKA" moment. Even if my theory had been incorrect, getting an answer is a great experience. It is like my ancestors are talking to me again. I am relieved.
I have 1 question. Do any of these documents in this thread indicate the age of Marianna Valentino. It would be helpful to know this info.
Again, thank you with all of my heart.
Jim
Thank you all for weathering the storm with me. Tessa, it was definitely a "EUREKA" moment. Even if my theory had been incorrect, getting an answer is a great experience. It is like my ancestors are talking to me again. I am relieved.
I have 1 question. Do any of these documents in this thread indicate the age of Marianna Valentino. It would be helpful to know this info.
Again, thank you with all of my heart.
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
Also, does the Allegati Register or the Pubblicazioni indicate the actual date of the matrimoni?
Jim
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
Are you trying to cross-reference these dates with the notations on the birth record?
The Allegati indicates the dates of publication, as does the pubblicazioni..
The final publication was 8 December 1910. The marriage would have taken place right after that.
The notation from Antonio's birth record is 12 December 1910 which is a good bet.
T.
The Allegati indicates the dates of publication, as does the pubblicazioni..
The final publication was 8 December 1910. The marriage would have taken place right after that.
The notation from Antonio's birth record is 12 December 1910 which is a good bet.
T.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
I'm sorry. I missed that. Getting late.
Any age for Marianna?
Thank you T.
Jim
Any age for Marianna?
Thank you T.
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
No age for Marianna that I can see. 
T.
T.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
If you're looking at the date in the notation for marriage to Marianna...that is the date it was noted - looks like 7 January 1879
T.
T.
Re: Tammurrino, D'Angelo Allegato register
Thank you all. This find has connected me (thru daughter Teresa) to Frank Perrotta, the person who I believed is the same one indicated on my grandfather's manifest whom he was going to see in New Haven, CT.
I'll have to find the thread from last fall when Laura found so much info on this Perrotta family in U.S. At the time, we could not figure out his connection to our family. He was noted as my grandfather Fioravante Ianniello's "brother-in-law".
The doors have opened to more in-country relatives. I think I am going to very busy. Life is good,
Jim
I'll have to find the thread from last fall when Laura found so much info on this Perrotta family in U.S. At the time, we could not figure out his connection to our family. He was noted as my grandfather Fioravante Ianniello's "brother-in-law".
The doors have opened to more in-country relatives. I think I am going to very busy. Life is good,
Jim
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
