Thanks for sharing! I've learned a lot about Italian genealogy since I joined this forum. I'm starting my German genealogy soon (just emailed a cousin a week ago) and will be sure to watch the videos for it.
Thanks for this information. I just passed it along to the president of my village genealogy club as well as to the people who attended the Italian genealogy workshop I ran in mid March.
The video class on Italian Geneology by the LDS was very helpful to me as a non Italian speaker in extracting pertinent info from Italian vital records.
Giovanni Caboto, son of Giulio, was born in Gaeta, Italy, around 1451 AD. After the Aragonese defeated the Angevins in 1461, his family took refuge in Venice where the young Giovanni grew up, got married to Mattea about 1870 and had three children: Ludovico, Sebastiano, and Sancto. His dream was to ...