Thanks for sharing! I've learned a lot about Italian genealogy since I joined this forum. I'm starting my German genealogy soon (just emailed a cousin a week ago) and will be sure to watch the videos for it.
Thanks for this information. I just passed it along to the president of my village genealogy club as well as to the people who attended the Italian genealogy workshop I ran in mid March.
The video class on Italian Geneology by the LDS was very helpful to me as a non Italian speaker in extracting pertinent info from Italian vital records.
Ever since I was a little boy, my dad would show me my great grandfather's card, and tell me that he was a count in Italy. I was always intrigued by that, but never really thought about asking my grandmother questions, or anyone else for that matter. About ten years ago, as more and more information...