HI!
I'm try to search my relatives on ancestry, with surname Giove in Sicily region.
I am interesting to see all Giove present in Sicily (Palermo, Caltanissetta), because was few and all belong at my family. I
Thanks for your help!!
Sicily family
Re: Sicily family
There is one Giove listed in this town in the Italian white pages, Valeriano Giove:aiescavol wrote:HI!
I'm try to search my relatives on ancestry, with surname Giove in Sicily region.
I am interesting to see all Giove present in Sicily (Palermo, Caltanissetta), because was few and all belong at my family. I
Thanks for your help!!
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... tanissetta
As for genealogy, the Family History Library in Salt Lake City has microfilmed Civil Registration records for Caltanissetta going back to 1820:
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... umns=*,0,0
You can order these for a small fee at your local FHC (Family History Center) find one near you with this link:
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... et_fhc.asp
- Joannsalvo
- Elite

- Posts: 304
- Joined: 10 Feb 2008, 15:31
- Location: NJ
Re: Sicily family
Hi,
Ancestry.com has Caltanissetta, Sicily, Italy, Civil Registration Records, 1866-1939
(Caltanissetta, Sicilia, Italia: Registri di Stato Civile, 1866-1939 )
Ancestry.com has Caltanissetta, Sicily, Italy, Civil Registration Records, 1866-1939
(Caltanissetta, Sicilia, Italia: Registri di Stato Civile, 1866-1939 )
Re: Sicily family
Joannsalvo wrote:Hi,
<a href="/http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-3166187-10456885" TARGET="_blank">Ancestry.com</a> has Caltanissetta, Sicily, Italy, Civil Registration Records, 1866-1939
(Caltanissetta, Sicilia, Italia: Registri di Stato Civile, 1866-1939 )
8O
You're right!! I see that everyday, but for some reason forgot last night. It was around 2 AM, though
Re: Sicily family
on ancestry I can't see records, why?
is a way to see?
is a way to see?
Re: Sicily family
Are you looking for the towns of Palermo and Caltanissetta or another town within one of those provinces?
I have family from towns within both provinces.
Also - you might not see the collection on Ancestry if you don't have a world membership vs. a US one.
I hope that helps,
joseph
I have family from towns within both provinces.
Also - you might not see the collection on Ancestry if you don't have a world membership vs. a US one.
I hope that helps,
joseph
Joseph F Genduso, PMP, MEng, MBA
Researching Genduso, Lo Re, Cagnina, Gallina, Mancuso, Mazzarisi, Panzica, Fratallone and Trombello in Resuttano (CL), Sicily
Researching Genduso, Lo Re, Cagnina, Gallina, Mancuso, Mazzarisi, Panzica, Fratallone and Trombello in Resuttano (CL), Sicily
Re: Sicily family
You can view the Palermo and Caltanisetta records without a world membership 
Click on Search and then click on Card Catalog
Type in Sicily...you will get two links on the right to these records
Good luck!
T.
Click on Search and then click on Card Catalog
Type in Sicily...you will get two links on the right to these records
Good luck!
T.
Re: Sicily family
Thanks Tessa - That helps me save some money 
Joseph
Joseph
Joseph F Genduso, PMP, MEng, MBA
Researching Genduso, Lo Re, Cagnina, Gallina, Mancuso, Mazzarisi, Panzica, Fratallone and Trombello in Resuttano (CL), Sicily
Researching Genduso, Lo Re, Cagnina, Gallina, Mancuso, Mazzarisi, Panzica, Fratallone and Trombello in Resuttano (CL), Sicily


