Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Quite a long time ago someone posted a link/ name of a web site that gave the English translation of standard typewritten parts on the Italian birth, death and marriage acts.
Praying that someone out there has a better memory than me
Grateful for any ideas
Emmy
Yes Tessa
Bookmarks are wonderful and I'm sure I bookmarked what I was looking for but like everything else I put in safe places they're soooo safe when I need them I cant find them
Never-the-less even with bookmarks -I still think your quick reply could be a record breaker!!
Emmy
The greatest exodus of modern history has been that of the Italians. Since 1861, more than twenty-four million departures have been recorded. In the space of just over a century a number almost equivalent to the amount of the population at the time of the unification of Italy emigrated abroad. It wa...