Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Quite a long time ago someone posted a link/ name of a web site that gave the English translation of standard typewritten parts on the Italian birth, death and marriage acts.
Praying that someone out there has a better memory than me
Grateful for any ideas
Emmy
Yes Tessa
Bookmarks are wonderful and I'm sure I bookmarked what I was looking for but like everything else I put in safe places they're soooo safe when I need them I cant find them
Never-the-less even with bookmarks -I still think your quick reply could be a record breaker!!
Emmy
An Italian novel for kids called "La Freccia Azzurra" (The Blue Arrow) says that all the children in the world wait for Christmas Eve to get presents from Santa Clause, but Italian kids are the luckiest in the world because they get presents again on the 6th of January by the Befana. Who is the Befa...