Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
I have to write this to say many thanks to Italian Genealogy for all the help they have given me in furthering my quest. I have made contact with a cousin in Camogli who has contacted me by post and invited me to visit them when i arrive in October. I wrote to all the Repetto's in Camogli ( Which was provided by Italian Genealogy ). I was suprised to get a reply, as we live in a era of suspicion.
I hope this post gives others inspiration to continue their quest.
Why is it difficult for most persons to read a Latin document? You may think that it is because they never studied Latin in school. The real answer is that some of the words appear unfamiliar to you. On the positive side, you probably already know enough Latin words to pick out a few of them in a d...