Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
I have to write this to say many thanks to Italian Genealogy for all the help they have given me in furthering my quest. I have made contact with a cousin in Camogli who has contacted me by post and invited me to visit them when i arrive in October. I wrote to all the Repetto's in Camogli ( Which was provided by Italian Genealogy ). I was suprised to get a reply, as we live in a era of suspicion.
I hope this post gives others inspiration to continue their quest.
There has been a strong custom in Italy that determines how children are named: The first male is named after his paternal grandfather.The second male is named after his maternal grandfather.The first female is named after her paternal grandmother.The second female is named after her maternal grandm...