Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I am translating my many documents with reasonable success. However, I am still finding the marriage annotations sometimes very difficult.
I have Luigi Ricciardi's birth act. I believe I have the 2 marriage annotations translated correctly except I can't figure out his second wife's surname. Would someone be kind enough to translate these 2 marriages for me?
Thank you
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
It's said Italy was a country of Saints, poets and navigators. There's no more trace of the poets and navigators but, fortunately, there are traces of the Saints. All the Italian towns are voted to a Saint and one of these is San Gennaro, well-known for his miracle. Who was San Gennaro? San Gennaro ...