Hey, everybody - my wife and I received word this morning that our son, David, is back on US ground after completing a tour of duty as a 68W Combat Medic with the 1st Battalion, 102nd Infantry Regiment, Army National Guard. We expect him home in Connecticut in plenty of time for Thanksgiving celebrations.
Thanks again to all who have prayed for him and inquired as to his well-being over the past year.
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
Carmine
That is such great news that your son is back on U.S. soil. I know your family has a lot for which to be thankful. I too am thankful that my husband and I will be seeing both of our sons for the holiday. Enjoy your time together and thanks so much for sharing the photos. He is one good looking young man. Must take after his dad???
Peg
Great News! I'm sure you and his mom are relieved that he is coming home safe and sound. My son is going to miss Thanksgiving and Christmas at home - thousands miles away, sailing for for NOAA in the Pacific. I can understand what a great homecoming this will be. Thank your son for his service for me. I wish him the best.
I just sent you a private message. I sent you one about 2 weeks ago about your son also but Im not sure if you got it. He sure is a handsome fella What a blessed Christmas you will have!
An Italian novel for kids called "La Freccia Azzurra" (The Blue Arrow) says that all the children in the world wait for Christmas Eve to get presents from Santa Clause, but Italian kids are the luckiest in the world because they get presents again on the 6th of January by the Befana. Who is the Befa...