Brujaojos did a wonderful job on my genealogy research

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
italylives4everinmyheart

Brujaojos did a wonderful job on my genealogy research

Post by italylives4everinmyheart »

To the people of this Forum,

I just wanted to tell you that if you are looking for a great professional genealogist, I highly recommend Trish (brujaojos) from this Forum.

I took a chance and hired Trish. Her rates were very reasonable. And I just received the research she did for me in the mail over the weekend. I am still totally amazed at the information she found on my family. I have a full and completed Pedigree chart with some dates going back to 1752. I have copies of all the documents she found. There are family Group Sheets and so much more information here that I don’t know how to describe it all to you.

I’m now getting ready to have her do my mother’s side of the family. I highly recommend her.

Good luck on your searches.
Frankie
(aka - italylives4everinmyheart)
italylives4everinmyheart@yahoo.com
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Brujaojos did a wonderful job on my genealogy research

Post by brujaojos »

italylives4everinmyheart wrote:To the people of this Forum,

I just wanted to tell you that if you are looking for a great professional genealogist, I highly recommend Trish (brujaojos) from this Forum.

I took a chance and hired Trish. Her rates were very reasonable. And I just received the research she did for me in the mail over the weekend. I am still totally amazed at the information she found on my family. I have a full and completed Pedigree chart with some dates going back to 1752. I have copies of all the documents she found. There are family Group Sheets and so much more information here that I don’t know how to describe it all to you.

I’m now getting ready to have her do my mother’s side of the family. I highly recommend her.

Good luck on your searches.
Frankie
(aka - italylives4everinmyheart)
italylives4everinmyheart@yahoo.com
Dear Frankie,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm so happy you enjoyed my work. It was my pleasure working for you! I look forward to working with you again.

Smile for me!:)
Trish
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Luca04

Post by Luca04 »

I also hired Trish - Brujaojos, to research information for my family from the town of Vasto. I am also putting my full endorsement and highest recommendation for her!
Trish, did an outstanding job for me!! She presented me with a book full of information, including pedigree charts, birth, marriage and death records and even a couple of pictures. It was way more than I could have ever hoped for!
She found a couple of records that dates my family back to the early 1700's! I am extremely pleased with all the work she did for me! Her rates are very reasonable and she was fun to work with! She takes great pride in her work. She really cares about what she is doing and you feel as if she is actually a member of the family by the way she approach’s the work and communicates with you!
I will be contacting her again to research another branch of my family from another region. If anyone hires Trish, you will be very pleased with the results!!! THANKS TRISH!!!! You'll be hearing from me soon.

Luca
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by brujaojos »

Luca04 wrote:I also hired Trish - Brujaojos, to research information for my family from the town of Vasto. I am also putting my full endorsement and highest recommendation for her!
Trish, did an outstanding job for me!! She presented me with a book full of information, including pedigree charts, birth, marriage and death records and even a couple of pictures. It was way more than I could have ever hoped for!
She found a couple of records that dates my family back to the early 1700's! I am extremely pleased with all the work she did for me! Her rates are very reasonable and she was fun to work with! She takes great pride in her work. She really cares about what she is doing and you feel as if she is actually a member of the family by the way she approach’s the work and communicates with you!
I will be contacting her again to research another branch of my family from another region. If anyone hires Trish, you will be very pleased with the results!!! THANKS TRISH!!!! You'll be hearing from me soon.

Luca
Dear Luca,

I just saw your post. Thank you for the kind words. I truly appreciate it. It was fun working for you and with you.

Thanks again,
Trish
Trish
Genealogy-Forum
tebor13

Post by tebor13 »

I would also like to throw my full endorsement behind Brujaojos(Trish) as well. She did an outstanding job for research she did for me!!

I had a couple of towns that i hired her to take a look at. She kept me informed all along the way. I heard from her throughout the entire research, which i was very pleased with. She asked many questions to get the correct information and put together a very very nice book that she sent to me. I was so pleased, that, I refered her to other people that i know, who also hired her and were just as happy with the results.

So to all of you out there who is looking for a true professional, who will get the job done, in a very friendly and pleasing manner and will produce extremly positive results, you should contact Trish!!

Hi Trish, I hope i didnt embarrass you by giving you a ringing endorsement, but as i told you in emails, I and my entire family is more than pleased with all the work and product that you delivered to me. Thank you so much!

Also, I may have something else you can help me with in the near future. Take care and good luck!!
Robert
belladonnadicalabria

Post by belladonnadicalabria »

Hey Everyone,

It’s so good to finally get back into this forum for I had to get a new pc, new internet provider. Finally get is set up and then couldn’t remember what my darn password was on here.lol I guess my age is finally showing.lol Plus I didn’t know there were so many bella donna’s in the forum when I was trying to find which bella donna was me.lol

I had to jump on the band-wagon here and tell you about my experience with Trish (brujaojos). Trish did work for me from another Italian Group that we are both belong to. I’m the one that told her to join this group.

Here’s my story. I was originally ripped-off by a genealogist from Italy. This guy that was highly recommended said he could find my ancestors. He asked for money up front which I sent as well as had to send it in Euro. I thought his retainer fee was kind of high, but like I said, I did it any way.

Well he sends me one document after two months. Then he tells me he needs more money for he has a lead on my great-grandfather who was an illegitimate child. I send the money and two more months later, I get a marriage act and then never heard from him again. I was taken for several hundreds of dollars. The documents weren’t even “Extractsâ€Â
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by brujaojos »

tebor13 wrote:I would also like to throw my full endorsement behind Brujaojos(Trish) as well. She did an outstanding job for research she did for me!!

I had a couple of towns that i hired her to take a look at. She kept me informed all along the way. I heard from her throughout the entire research, which i was very pleased with. She asked many questions to get the correct information and put together a very very nice book that she sent to me. I was so pleased, that, I refered her to other people that i know, who also hired her and were just as happy with the results.

So to all of you out there who is looking for a true professional, who will get the job done, in a very friendly and pleasing manner and will produce extremly positive results, you should contact Trish!!

Hi Trish, I hope i didnt embarrass you by giving you a ringing endorsement, but as i told you in emails, I and my entire family is more than pleased with all the work and product that you delivered to me. Thank you so much!

Also, I may have something else you can help me with in the near future. Take care and good luck!!
Robert
Dear Robert,

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure working for you. Also, tell your wife I said hi. I'm sure she's happy she doesn't have to hear about Italian genealogy any more from me.lol

Thanks again,
Trish
Trish
Genealogy-Forum
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by brujaojos »

[quote="belladonnadicalabria"]Hey Everyone,

It’s so good to finally get back into this forum for I had to get a new pc, new internet provider. Finally get is set up and then couldn’t remember what my darn password was on here.lol I guess my age is finally showing.lol Plus I didn’t know there were so many bella donna’s in the forum when I was trying to find which bella donna was me.lol

I had to jump on the band-wagon here and tell you about my experience with Trish (brujaojos). Trish did work for me from another Italian Group that we are both belong to. I’m the one that told her to join this group.

Here’s my story. I was originally ripped-off by a genealogist from Italy. This guy that was highly recommended said he could find my ancestors. He asked for money up front which I sent as well as had to send it in Euro. I thought his retainer fee was kind of high, but like I said, I did it any way.

Well he sends me one document after two months. Then he tells me he needs more money for he has a lead on my great-grandfather who was an illegitimate child. I send the money and two more months later, I get a marriage act and then never heard from him again. I was taken for several hundreds of dollars. The documents weren’t even “Extractsâ€Â
Trish
Genealogy-Forum
mfjp
Master
Master

Post by mfjp »

Hi All,

A few weeks ago, I wrote to Trish casually mentioning some things about my own unusual family... and right away, she was asking all the right questions... willing to help.

Trish,
I am so glad that others have written kind things about you. Keep up the good work.

Your friend,
mfjp :P
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by brujaojos »

mfjp wrote:Hi All,

A few weeks ago, I wrote to Trish casually mentioning some things about my own unusual family... and right away, she was asking all the right questions... willing to help.

Trish,
I am so glad that others have written kind things about you. Keep up the good work.

Your friend,
mfjp :P
Dear Mfjp,

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!

You and everyone on here are so sweet. What can I say!? I just love my job and I love helping. I guess its because I believe everyone should know their roots, their heritage, and their past.

And Mfjp, I think it's great how you are so eager to help!!!! You are doing a fantastic job. You might put me out of job soon.lol Keep up the great work!!!!

Plus its nice to see how everyone is willing to jump in and help. Everyone has to remember that one little tidbit could be the biggest clue!

I wish everyone luck on their research.

hugs to you Mfjp and remember,
Smile for me!:D
Trish
Trish
Genealogy-Forum
juanminbar
Veteran
Veteran

Post by juanminbar »

message for Brujaojos.

i have two questions.

1-should the two j's in your name be g's?

2-if so what village do you come from?

ciao, juanminbar
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by brujaojos »

juanminbar wrote:message for Brujaojos.

i have two questions.

ciao, juanminbar
Dear Juanminbar

The name "brujaojos" is just a screen name.

The towns of my ancestors are Pollutri, Rapino, Torino di Sangro, Isernia, Castropetroso, Santa Caterina dello Ionio, and Isca sullo Ionio.

Have a good one.
Trish
Trish
Genealogy-Forum
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

brujaojos wrote:
juanminbar wrote:message for Brujaojos.

i have two questions.

ciao, juanminbar
Dear Juanminbar

The name "brujaojos" is just a screen name.

The towns of my ancestors are Pollutri, Rapino, Torino di Sangro, Isernia, Castropetroso, Santa Caterina dello Ionio, and Isca sullo Ionio.

Have a good one.
Trish
Hi Trish, about your ancestors from Isernia.. you have someone of this surnames in your family: Di Pilla, Corrado, Malerba, Santoro, Di Nicola.. all from Isernia town?
suanj
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by brujaojos »

[quote="Hi Trish, about your ancestors from Isernia.. you have someone of this surnames in your family: Di Pilla, Corrado, Malerba, Santoro, Di Nicola.. all from Isernia town?
suanj[/quote]

Hi Suanj,

I have Testa, Quaresima, Damiani, and DiCurdi. I actually have some films coming in for Isernia for I want to double check a few things for I have someone stating they are related to my Quaresima and I want to double check on how they are related.

If you need a look up, let me know.

Also, how did you make out with your friend about Philip and the New Jersey Census?

Have a great day!
hugs
Trish
Trish
Genealogy-Forum
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Dear Trish, some day back,
I send an normal letter to friend of Philip Balbi search, I wait an reply...

about Isernia people, this was my first search very difficult; why Domenico Malerba birthdate unknow and birthplace unknow was emigrated in Brasil;
this are the result that I have finally:

1.0 Nicola Malerba, abt 1798 Isernia resident in Contrada Mercato or Mercatello married to Vincenza Di Pilla abt 1802 Isernia.

1.1 Antonio Malerba born in Isernia 4 Ottobre 1838 married to Nicoletta Corrado born in Isernia 1° Novembre 1839, daughter of Francesco (29 old in 1839) and Vincenza Di Nicola ( 25 old in 1839). The marriage was in Isernia the 28 Novembre 1865;
The child borns:

1.1.1 Domenico Malerba born in Isernia 13 Mars 1870, emigrated in Brasil in 24 Mars 1887, married to Pedra (or Pera) Ruvia (or Rubio) Alien (or Agen), spanish, (19 old ) in 1897.

1.1.2 Rosa Malerba act. 306, born in Isernia, 14 October 1873 in house of Vico Storto Marcatello

1.1.3 Vincenzo Malerba act.147, born in Isernia, 30 Apr 1877 in house of Vico Zampirri

1.1.4 Nicola Malerba act.134, born in Isernia 3 June 1880 in house of Vico Zampirri

1.2 Michele Malerba abt 1842 Isernia( 30 old in 1872) married to Domenica Santoro, daughter of Vincenzo, born abt 1849 (23 old in 1872) in Isernia. The child borns:

1.2.1 Carmine Malerba born in Isernia 30 October 1872 probable died infant

1.2.2 Carmine Malerba born in Isernia 3 Jan 1875 in house of via Santa Maria

1.2.3 Malerba Santo, born in Isernia 4 Aug 1886, in house of Vico Storto Castello

I've not other.. any info is very appreciated, I know not if Antonio Malerba and Nicoletta Corrado had some child before 1870( before birth of Domenico); I know not the spouse of brothers and sister of Domenico... currently are not Malerbas in Isernia, and all info are very welcome to me :wink: thank you
suanj