Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Jim
I hope T has better luck with the month of the marriage, as I have no idea what it is. The day is obviously the 12th and the year is 1909, record #67. Marriage took place in SMCV. I believe the groom is Antonio Giannetti.
Peg
1877 on the 13 day of september appeared sebastiano di lorenzo age 50 occupation farmer, lives in town of santa maria capua vetere, born to wife's name maria giuseppa vanucci age 35 his wife presented a female girl named maria carmela
the wedding info says june 12 1909 matromonio in santa maria Capua vetere de lorenzo and antonio gianetti
Very few works have been published in English on the topics of Italian heraldry, nobility and onomatology as these relate to genealogy. Yet all three fields depend upon genealogical research. This concise presentation is not intended as a historical treatise, but rather as a simple guide for those i...