Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Jim
I hope T has better luck with the month of the marriage, as I have no idea what it is. The day is obviously the 12th and the year is 1909, record #67. Marriage took place in SMCV. I believe the groom is Antonio Giannetti.
Peg
1877 on the 13 day of september appeared sebastiano di lorenzo age 50 occupation farmer, lives in town of santa maria capua vetere, born to wife's name maria giuseppa vanucci age 35 his wife presented a female girl named maria carmela
the wedding info says june 12 1909 matromonio in santa maria Capua vetere de lorenzo and antonio gianetti
Nowadays, very few Italian actors are able to emerge on the world cinema scene. Until a few decades ago it was different, but we talk about the age of the young Cinecittà, where it was not unusual to meet world-famous directors who set their stories which became known all over the world in those stu...