Hi Everyone,
This forum has been so incredibly helpful. You are all wonderful and I'm so grateful for all your help. I have another task I'd like to ask your help with. Someone I found on these boards was able to locate and send me photographs of birth, marriage and death records for some of my Italian ancestors. I'd like to know what the passages actually say. I can only read a few words here and there... the handwriting is difficult.
There are several files, so I will post separate threads as to not confuse anyone. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Thank you,
Michelle
Giuseppantonio Masini Birth Record:
Birth/Marriage/Death Record Translation Help
- autumn4680
- Rookie

- Posts: 56
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 03:59
Re: Birth/Marriage/Death Record Translation Help
Birth act dated 17 November 1876, 10:15 Am at town hall...
Appeared Giuseppe Masini, 29, peasant farmer, of this town, to declare that at 4:20 PM on the 16th of the current month, at the house at Via Santa Caterina #70 to Rosaria Nasca, daughter of deceased Francesco, his wife, peasant farmer, living with him, was born a male baby to whom was given the name Giuseppantonio.
Witnesses:
Vito Parente, 56, peasant farmer
Giannino (can't read last name), 40, peasant farmer.
T.
Appeared Giuseppe Masini, 29, peasant farmer, of this town, to declare that at 4:20 PM on the 16th of the current month, at the house at Via Santa Caterina #70 to Rosaria Nasca, daughter of deceased Francesco, his wife, peasant farmer, living with him, was born a male baby to whom was given the name Giuseppantonio.
Witnesses:
Vito Parente, 56, peasant farmer
Giannino (can't read last name), 40, peasant farmer.
T.
Re: Birth/Marriage/Death Record Translation Help
Last name of witness Giannino was Vignola
- autumn4680
- Rookie

- Posts: 56
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 03:59
Re: Birth/Marriage/Death Record Translation Help
Thank you!!!
