Type of Record? 1866 Tarsia

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Timmwill
Rookie
Rookie

Type of Record? 1866 Tarsia

Post by Timmwill »

Can anyone tell me what type of record this is? I was looking at things from Tarsia in 1866. I have two copies, neither real good, one pretty dark the other lighter.

The name in the left hand column is Gaetano Marino. I am interested in the Marino family. Are their any realtionships mentioned within this record and names associated with them? If so, could someone help me with that please.

I see Angelo Maria Marino - thanks.

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/1716 ... marino.jpg

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2008 ... nojpeg.jpg
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Type of Record? 1866 Tarsia

Post by adelfio »

Angelo Marino son of deceased Francesco Marino age 46 profession?? and Apollonia Grispino???daughter of deceased Domencio age 39 profession spinner

Marty

/ and Apollonia
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

This is a birth record for Gaetano Marino

On 11 April 1866, before the official of the town of
Tarsia appeared Angelo Maria Marino, 45, son of deceased Franceso (and like Marty, I can't decipher the occupation) to declare the bi rth of a male child on the 9th of April at noon to his wife Apollonia Cipparrone (sp?), daughter of deceased Domenico, age 39 and a spinner, living with him (Angelo) in the house on Contrada Alma (?). They have given the name of Gaetano to the child.

Regarding the occupation - the spelling looks like costaio - but I'm not sure and can't find a translation. The witnesses to this act has the occupations of tavern keeper and blacksmith - maybe a clue?

T.
Timmwill
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Timmwill »

Thank you very much!
marelina6210

Post by marelina6210 »

è la trascrizione. Se ancora interssa. Qualsiasi altra cosa vuoi della genealogia dei Marito, se posso esserti utile chiedi pure.
è comparso Angelo Maria Marino del fu Francesco di anni 45 di professione cretaio, domiciliato e residente in Tarsia,..., il giorno 9 di aprile è nato Gaetano, nella casa di sua abitazione in 'Contrada' Olmo (sarebbe vicino la chiesa di San Pietro e Paolo, al centro del paese).
dalla di lui moglie Apollonia Cipparrone fu Domenico di anni trentanove professione filatrice.
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

Francesco's occupation - cretaio: potter

Angela