Brujaojos did a wonderful job on my genealogy research

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Brujaojos did a wonderful job on my genealogy research

Post by brujaojos »

suanj wrote:Dear Trish, some day back,
I send an normal letter to friend of Philip Balbi search, I wait an reply...

about Isernia people, this was my first search very difficult; why Domenico Malerba birthdate unknow and birthplace unknow was emigrated in Brasil;
this are the result that I have finally:

1.0 Nicola Malerba, abt 1798 Isernia resident in Contrada Mercato or Mercatello married to Vincenza Di Pilla abt 1802 Isernia.

1.1 Antonio Malerba born in Isernia 4 Ottobre 1838 married to Nicoletta Corrado born in Isernia 1° Novembre 1839, daughter of Francesco (29 old in 1839) and Vincenza Di Nicola ( 25 old in 1839). The marriage was in Isernia the 28 Novembre 1865;
The child borns:

1.1.1 Domenico Malerba born in Isernia 13 Mars 1870, emigrated in Brasil in 24 Mars 1887, married to Pedra (or Pera) Ruvia (or Rubio) Alien (or Agen), spanish, (19 old ) in 1897.

1.1.2 Rosa Malerba act. 306, born in Isernia, 14 October 1873 in house of Vico Storto Marcatello

1.1.3 Vincenzo Malerba act.147, born in Isernia, 30 Apr 1877 in house of Vico Zampirri

1.1.4 Nicola Malerba act.134, born in Isernia 3 June 1880 in house of Vico Zampirri

1.2 Michele Malerba abt 1842 Isernia( 30 old in 1872) married to Domenica Santoro, daughter of Vincenzo, born abt 1849 (23 old in 1872) in Isernia. The child borns:

1.2.1 Carmine Malerba born in Isernia 30 October 1872 probable died infant

1.2.2 Carmine Malerba born in Isernia 3 Jan 1875 in house of via Santa Maria

1.2.3 Malerba Santo, born in Isernia 4 Aug 1886, in house of Vico Storto Castello

I've not other.. any info is very appreciated, I know not if Antonio Malerba and Nicoletta Corrado had some child before 1870( before birth of Domenico); I know not the spouse of brothers and sister of Domenico... currently are not Malerbas in Isernia, and all info are very welcome to me :wink: thank you
suanj
Hi Suanj,

I have the microfilm for 1865 so I can look up that marriage act again and see if I find any clues on it. Also, I have the Birth Acts coming again for 1870's. I can look up any of those records again. I'll keep you posted to what other microfilm I get for Isernia.

Also, I found website which I am going to include the link below. It's a Domenico Malerba going to Argentina,

Surname MALERBA
Name DOMENICO
Parentela X
Age 27
Sex M
Marital status Sposato/a
Occupation INDUSTRIAL
Religion CATOLICA
Port of embarkment GENOVA
Name of the ship TOMASO DI SAVOIA
Date of arrival 10-05-1910
Literacy Sa
Travel compartment Terza

Key age: 800=unknown; 900=infant born at sea; 901-911=infants 1 to 11 months literacy: sa=able to read and write; non sa=not able to read and write Other fields: U, X, D=unknown

The link is
http://www.italians-world.org/Italy/BancaDatiGb.htm

You have to register. It lists passengers to Argentina and Brazil. This website might help others in the group.

Smile for me!:)
Trish
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
juanminbar
Veteran
Veteran

Post by juanminbar »

Dear Juanminbar

The name "brujaojos" is just a screen name.

The towns of my ancestors are Pollutri, Rapino, Torino di Sangro, Isernia, Castropetroso, Santa Caterina dello Ionio, and Isca sullo Ionio.

Have a good one.
Trish[/quote]

thanks trish, if the j's were g's then we may have been related. juanminbar
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by brujaojos »

suanj wrote:Hi Trish, about your ancestors from Isernia.. you have someone of this surnames in your family: Di Pilla, Corrado, Malerba, Santoro, Di Nicola.. all from Isernia town?
suanj
Dear Suanj,

One more question. Are these your ancestors from Isernia? It would wonderful if you were a cousin "cogino" and/or a "paesano" from the town of my ancestors. :)

hugs
Trish
Trish
Genealogy-Forum
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by brujaojos »

juanminbar wrote:Dear Juanminbar

The name "brujaojos" is just a screen name.

The towns of my ancestors are Pollutri, Rapino, Torino di Sangro, Isernia, Castropetroso, Santa Caterina dello Ionio, and Isca sullo Ionio.

Have a good one.
Trish
thanks trish, if the j's were g's then we may have been related. juanminbar[/quote]

Dear Juanminbar,

In my opinion, we are all related some how!:)

Trish
Trish
Genealogy-Forum
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

brujaojos wrote:
suanj wrote:Hi Trish, about your ancestors from Isernia.. you have someone of this surnames in your family: Di Pilla, Corrado, Malerba, Santoro, Di Nicola.. all from Isernia town?
suanj
Dear Suanj,

One more question. Are these your ancestors from Isernia? It would wonderful if you were a cousin "cogino" and/or a "paesano" from the town of my ancestors. :)

hugs
Trish
Dear Trish,
about Fondazione Agnelli I know all, I'm not interested to know ship's manifest of Domenico Malerba; I know all already, Domenico travelled in "Savoie" french ship and I know all infos(directly from French government)... The descendant of Domenico Malerba is an my very good brasilian friend... two Malerbas came in Brasil, both Domenico called, both from Isernia, but the first lived in Sao Carlos, the second in Taiuva (Sao Paulo state-Brasil)....I
ask if you have some info about this mentioned persons( in genealogic tree of Domenico), or if is possible to see some data about the marriages ...
about Domenico I know all, I search the marriages of sister and brothers of Domenico, for to search the descendants.. I know that I can write in Isernia common, they many helped me in the past and are very kind persons, but I want to write after, when I know more... regards, suanj
belladonnadicalabria

Post by belladonnadicalabria »

[quote="belladonnadicalabria"]Hey Everyone,

It’s so good to finally get back into this forum for I had to get a new pc, new internet provider. Finally get is set up and then couldn’t remember what my darn password was on here.lol I guess my age is finally showing.lol Plus I didn’t know there were so many bella donna’s in the forum when I was trying to find which bella donna was me.lol

I had to jump on the band-wagon here and tell you about my experience with Trish (brujaojos). Trish did work for me from another Italian Group that we are both belong to. I’m the one that told her to join this group.

Here’s my story. I was originally ripped-off by a genealogist from Italy. This guy that was highly recommended said he could find my ancestors. He asked for money up front which I sent as well as had to send it in Euro. I thought his retainer fee was kind of high, but like I said, I did it any way.

Well he sends me one document after two months. Then he tells me he needs more money for he has a lead on my great-grandfather who was an illegitimate child. I send the money and two more months later, I get a marriage act and then never heard from him again. I was taken for several hundreds of dollars. The documents weren’t even “Extractsâ€Â
mfjp
Master
Master

Post by mfjp »

Brujaojos also did a wonderful job on my genealogy CD!!!

You certainly kept your word, though I never once doubted you once! :twisted:

Thank you for fixing my problem genea CD... This was mentioned a few weeks ago on a post -also thank you Donna Pellegrin for the advice too)...

As soon as I heard my CD drive humming with the CD I received today, I knew I would be able to view those files I downloaded from the FHC film...

At one point, I did tell you... to "just keep the CD" once you received it in the mail... "do whatever you like with it.." but you insisted on fixing it for me.... and you did... and you have no idea how thrilled I am now...

All smiling for you!!
mfjp
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by brujaojos »

belladonnadicalabria wrote: Hi Trish,

Do me a favor? Email me at belladonnadicalabria@yahoo.com. A woman I work with wants to hire you.

Thanks
Maria
Hi Maria,

I sent you an email about my services to you like you had requested. Thank you for the recommendation. I truly appreciate it.

Trish
Trish
Genealogy-Forum
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by brujaojos »

mfjp wrote:Brujaojos also did a wonderful job on my genealogy CD!!!

You certainly kept your word, though I never once doubted you once! :twisted:

Thank you for fixing my problem genea CD... This was mentioned a few weeks ago on a post -also thank you Donna Pellegrin for the advice too)...

As soon as I heard my CD drive humming with the CD I received today, I knew I would be able to view those files I downloaded from the FHC film...

At one point, I did tell you... to "just keep the CD" once you received it in the mail... "do whatever you like with it.." but you insisted on fixing it for me.... and you did... and you have no idea how thrilled I am now...

All smiling for you!!
mfjp
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Dear Mfjp,

I'm so glad you got the CD in the mail. I really thought the Pony Express horse ran away without his rider and side saddle.lol

I'm also happy to hear the CD worked with no problem. As I stated, I was able to download everything in my pc and then reburn you a CD. I'm just glad it all worked out well for you!!!! If you ever need me again, just let me know!

Remember, Smile for me!:D
Trish
Trish
Genealogy-Forum
SynThea
Rookie
Rookie

Post by SynThea »

Dear Friends:

Just here to add yet another to the many voices of praise for Trish (brujaojos). Trish has so far, in a very short time, provided most excellent assistance to me in finding birth acts for three of my four great-grandparents.

Having spent many frustrating hours with LDS films only to find barely-legible documents almost impossible for any novice to read, copy or translate, I was astonished to in short order receive beautifully typed, detailled sheets with precise translations. I had no idea these original records included such detail! She even provided a bonus - one great-grandmother had a twin (news to me, later confirmed by an elderly relative) - and Trish sent that paper as well!

Trish responded with a speed and sensitivity which shows how much she loves her work, and, how much she loves sharing her many gifts with others seeking family heritage.

I am recommending her services to another family member who needs genealogy help, and I will be working again with Trish just as soon as my somewhat complicated circumstances allow.

If you have any doubts, contact her personally. You will not regret it.

Sincerely,
SynThea
Massachusetts
USA
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by brujaojos »

SynThea wrote:Dear Friends:

Just here to add yet another to the many voices of praise for Trish (brujaojos). Trish has so far, in a very short time, provided most excellent assistance to me in finding birth acts for three of my four great-grandparents.

Having spent many frustrating hours with LDS films only to find barely-legible documents almost impossible for any novice to read, copy or translate, I was astonished to in short order receive beautifully typed, detailled sheets with precise translations. I had no idea these original records included such detail! She even provided a bonus - one great-grandmother had a twin (news to me, later confirmed by an elderly relative) - and Trish sent that paper as well!

Trish responded with a speed and sensitivity which shows how much she loves her work, and, how much she loves sharing her many gifts with others seeking family heritage.

I am recommending her services to another family member who needs genealogy help, and I will be working again with Trish just as soon as my somewhat complicated circumstances allow.

If you have any doubts, contact her personally. You will not regret it.

Sincerely,
Hi!!!!

All I can say is thank you so much for the compliment. I truly do love my job. I feel everyone should know their heritage and I treat everyone's genealogy as my own. I'm so happy you were pleased with my work.

Thanks again.
Smiling, :D
Trish
Trish
Genealogy-Forum