Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
This is page 2 of a marriage. The list of documents presented apparently includes the official discharge of the groom from military service.
However, included in the list is a person's name and his/her connection to this marriage is unclear. Is anyone able to decipher this info for me?
Thank you
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
I think that what you see is part of a reference to military service in the 5th Regiment, not a name... but I will look more closely, and I hope someone else will take a closer look as well
"Che mondo sarebbe senza nutella" is the official slogan of the wonderful hazelnut cream known as Nutella, appreciated by many and eaten worldwide. Few know that its invention was totally random and born out of necessity. HistoryIn 1946, at the end of WWII, chocolate was so expensive nobody could a...