This is what I "see" so far. If you seen any other info on this, I would appreciate it.
Record #27
Angela Anastasia Crispino
5 September 1831 time (?)
Rotondi
Father: Gennaro Crispino, age (?) farmer (I think Gennaro was born around 1795
Mother: Rosa Lanni, age (?) I think Rosa was born around 1805)
Witness #1 Angelo (last name ?) age (?) farmer
Witness #2 Antonio Vaccariello age (?) farm laborer
Thanks,
Jerry
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/83 ... crisp.jpg/
Help with a birth translation, please for Angela
Help with a birth translation, please for Angela
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
Re: Help with a birth translation, please for Angela
Record #27
Angela Anastasia Crispino presented to the civil official of Rotondi
5 September 1831 time hour 22
Father: Gennaro Crispino, age 26 farmer (I think Gennaro was born around 1795
Mother: Rosa Lanni, age 22 I think Rosa was born around 1805)
Witness #1 Angelo (last name ?) age 40 farmer
Witness #2 Antonio Vaccariello age 44 farm laborer
Marty
Angela Anastasia Crispino presented to the civil official of Rotondi
5 September 1831 time hour 22
Father: Gennaro Crispino, age 26 farmer (I think Gennaro was born around 1795
Mother: Rosa Lanni, age 22 I think Rosa was born around 1805)
Witness #1 Angelo (last name ?) age 40 farmer
Witness #2 Antonio Vaccariello age 44 farm laborer
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Help with a birth translation, please for Angela
Hi Jerry and Marty !
Child was born at 7 PM on the 5th of September and presented on the same day at 10 PM as Marty stated...
I read Gennaro's age as 36 (trentasei) - it's hard to see
I see witness Vaccariello as age 25.
As for the other witness
I think the clerk had a lapse of concentration and wrote "Angelo Anastasia" instead of the witness's surname - Maybe because he was thinking of the child's name ???
T.
Child was born at 7 PM on the 5th of September and presented on the same day at 10 PM as Marty stated...
I read Gennaro's age as 36 (trentasei) - it's hard to see
I see witness Vaccariello as age 25.
As for the other witness
T.
