Birth Record #242 Nito Cillo

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
Haztek
Master
Master
Posts: 1021
Joined: 26 Aug 2010, 12:47
Location: Queensbury, NY USA

Birth Record #242 Nito Cillo

Post by Haztek »

Record #242
Nito Cillo
Notified: 10 AM 2 Sept 1887, born 5AM 2 Sept
Place: Via Cioffi, Cervinara
F: Felice Cillo, age 47?, farmer
M: Cristina Marro (filatrice) spinner
W#1: Dominico Girardi, age 22, farmer
W#2: Nicola Girardi, age 26, farmer
Thanks, Jerry
http://postimage.org/image/2a6z5smuc/7b06c48
http://postimage.org/image/2a7nyuu90/d848da06/
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Birth Record #242 Nito Cillo

Post by Tessa78 »

Hi Jerry,

I think the child's name is Vito, and the father's age looks like 48 :-)

T.
User avatar
Haztek
Master
Master
Posts: 1021
Joined: 26 Aug 2010, 12:47
Location: Queensbury, NY USA

Re: Birth Record #242 Nito Cillo

Post by Haztek »

T: I kind of wondered about that name!! Well, that's it for now. No more records to upload. I have one more of my Great Uncle, but when I saved it I chopped off the right hand side! I have to go back to retrieve it! Thanks very much for your help. jerry
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Birth Record #242 Nito Cillo

Post by Tessa78 »

Prego! :D

T.
Post Reply