Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I saved the hardest one for last!!
Record #196 Pasqualina Cillo
4 Sept 1872, born ?
Cervinara
F: Maggio Cillo, age ?, occup ?
M: ?
W#1: ?
W#2: ?
I just can't read this one.
Thanks, Jerry http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/ ... llo70.jpg/
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
Haztek wrote:I saved the hardest one for last!!
Record #196 Pasqualina Cillo
4 Sept 1872 @ 10 AM, born @ 6 PM on the 2nd.
Cervinara
F: Alfonso Marzio Cillo, son of deceased Giuseppe, age 28, occup peasant farmer
M: Teresa Esposito, daughter of deceased Nicola, age 26, peasant farmer House at Frazione Salamoni
W#1: Antonio Ricci of deceased Raffaele, 50
W#2: Giuseppe Bruno of deceased Alessandro, 60 Both are laborers
I just can't read this one.
Thanks, Jerry http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/ ... llo70.jpg/
Very few works have been published in English on the topics of Italian heraldry, nobility and onomatology as these relate to genealogy. Yet all three fields depend upon genealogical research. This concise presentation is not intended as a historical treatise, but rather as a simple guide for those i...