Armando was born August 17, 1887, Ida was born in 1900. Both were born in Italy. Their marriage was arranged.
We know Ida Spediacci Bustichi had brothers in San Francisco and her father was Luigi, I do not know if her father ever relocated to the US or stayed in Italy. I also do not know if she and her family is from the same region in Italy but given the travel issues back then I would venture to guess that they are. Neither ever learned to speak the English language well and we had limited communication with them as children.
Any assistance would be appreciated, especially with the Durante line, we have NOTHING on that....not even a first name and no living family members we know to ask....living family yes, none we know.....or have a relationship with.
Ida and Armando had three children in San Francisco.....Gene (Eugene), Amilia and Harvey. They have no information to extend or assist in my search other than what I have offered here. Any help would be great.
Thank you all in advance for any assistance.

