Hi and new to this forum,
Is it possible to have my family crest translated from Italian to English on this forum? If yes, is there a way I can attache a PDF copy of it to this email? Very much appreciate your time and feedback.
Translation of Family Crest
Re: Translation of Family Crest
Hello and welcome!
You can use an image-sharing site like http://postimage.org/
If you post it here, you'll get more views and a translation
T.
You can use an image-sharing site like http://postimage.org/
If you post it here, you'll get more views and a translation
T.
Re: Translation of Family Crest
Thanks Tessa78 for the reply. Okay and I went out to postimage.org and posted a copy of my family crest. I am not sure how this site works by here is the link that I think will get you to my copy that was posted....http://postimage.org/image/k7qfzchbx/Tessa78 wrote:Hello and welcome!
You can use an image-sharing site like http://postimage.org/
If you post it here, you'll get more views and a translation
T.
Any help from anyone in this forum in the translation would be most appreciated. Thanks again.

