Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Hello everyone,
please help me with this marriage note. I've translated it, but I can't understand what appears after "GREGORIO NAPOLITANO A.G.P." and "IN CASTRO CICCIANI".
It is very important to me, because this could be my first ancestor
Ho visto il post su TuttoGenealogia...se non c'è riuscito Luca, è dura davvero!
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Grazie ad entrambi, provo anche su Tuttogenealogia.
Ad ogni modo, se riuscite a comprendere qualche parola sull'atto di morte (c'è un topic più in basso), ve ne sono grato.
Saluti!
One of the most fun things that I discovered in my research was finding my look alike ancestor, Prince Marino Caracciolo II. Don Marino descends from the Caracciolo Rossi family, one of the oldest families in Naples, that date back to 950 AD. He was born in Atripalda on 9-6-1587 and died in Naples o...