Pubblicazioni di Matrimonio

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
DebiHarbuck
Elite
Elite

Pubblicazioni di Matrimonio

Post by DebiHarbuck »

Can someone help with this (#130)? Unfortunately, the marriage book for the following year (1870) is missing. Also, I notice that these records appear 3 times in the book. Does all the info get entered every time, or does the first recording have more detail?

Roccanova/Magistra/Rubertone/Paduano of Craco, Matera, Basilicata AND Latorraca/Cassino/Petrocelli/Peluso of Saponara di Grumento (now Grumento Nova) & Moliterno, Potenza, Basilicata
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Pubblicazioni di Matrimonio

Post by liviomoreno »

I gave a quick look, and may come back again later today.
#130 Is the request for banns, it also lists the documents presented by the spouses: birth acts and death act of the first husband of the bride. Birth dates are indicated.
#132 an #133 states that the banns were posted. Only the names are recorded.
DebiHarbuck
Elite
Elite

Post by DebiHarbuck »

Thanks, Livio! I'd appreciate help with the ages and names as time permits, as THIS Antonio does belong on my tree. :)
Roccanova/Magistra/Rubertone/Paduano of Craco, Matera, Basilicata AND Latorraca/Cassino/Petrocelli/Peluso of Saponara di Grumento (now Grumento Nova) & Moliterno, Potenza, Basilicata
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

Groom: Antonio Sausto born 8 Jun 1830, son of the deceased Ftancesco and of the living Luigia Caggiano
Bride: Elisabetta Carleo born 22 Mar 1829 widow of Carmine Manfredi (died 7 Feb 1869) daughter of the deceased Felice and the deceased Maria Marasco(?)
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

liviomoreno wrote:I gave a quick look, and may come back again later today.
#130 Is the request for banns, it also lists the documents presented by the spouses: birth acts and death act of the first husband of the bride. Birth dates are indicated.
Antonio is 39, single, peasant farmer, son of deceased Francesco and living Luigia Caggiano; Elisabetta Carleo is 40, widow, daughter of deceased Felice and Maria Marusco.

#132 an #133 states that the banns were posted. Only the names are recorded.
No time to do the second one... If Livio doesn't get to it, I'll try to come back :-)

T.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

LOL :-)

T.
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

This time I won the first Image prize!
DebiHarbuck
Elite
Elite

Post by DebiHarbuck »

HAHAHAHA...you guys make me laugh very hard...which is good. :)

Thank you both!
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

liviomoreno wrote:This time I won the first Image prize!

T.