1857 marriage act need translation

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
luvfamily
Elite
Elite

1857 marriage act need translation

Post by luvfamily »

Please may I have this record translated.

thank you

Gloria
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: 1857 marriage act need translation

Post by liviomoreno »

I suggest you post the record...
luvfamily
Elite
Elite

Post by luvfamily »

I do this all the time. I am sorry.

http://imageshack.us/a/img198/482/tcostanzomarr1857.jpg

Gloria
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

1857 Nov 12th before Giuseppe Coreno civil official of Coreno appeared Arcangelo Ruggiero age 29 born and residing in Coreno son of Raimondo Ruggiero and Domenica di Siena married to Doredea Costanzo age 25 born and residing in Coreno daughter of Bartomeleo Costanzo and Vincenza Palmiero
Witnesses
Filippe Lili
Giuseppe Ruggiero

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

adelfio wrote:1857 Nov 12th before Giuseppe Coreno civil official of Coreno appeared Arcangelo Ruggiero age 29 born and residing in Coreno son of Raimondo Ruggiero and Domenica di Siena married to Doredea Costanzo age 25 born and residing in Coreno daughter of Bartomeleo Costanzo and Vincenza Palmiero
Witnesses
Filippe Lili
Giuseppe Ruggiero

Marty

Even though a quick glance at the record made me believe that the name of the bride's father was Bartolomeo, studying the handwriting leaves me to believe that the first name was Baltromeo. I had never before seen this first name, but I do see reference to it on the Italian search engines. The groom and the bride's father were ox cart drivers and the father of the groom was a property owner. Also the document on the left (the solemn promise)is dated the 12th of March (not Nov) but the celebration of the marriage in the parish of Santa Margarita took place on the 26th of March.
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

erudita74 wrote:
adelfio wrote:1857 Nov 12th before Giuseppe Coreno civil official of Coreno appeared Arcangelo Ruggiero age 29 born and residing in Coreno son of Raimondo Ruggiero and Domenica di Siena married to Doredea Costanzo age 25 born and residing in Coreno daughter of Bartomeleo Costanzo and Vincenza Palmiero
Witnesses
Filippe Lili
Giuseppe Ruggiero

Marty

Even though a quick glance at the record made me believe that the name of the bride's father was Bartolomeo, studying the handwriting leaves me to believe that the first name was Baltromeo. I had never before seen this first name, but I do see reference to it on the Italian search engines. The groom and the bride's father were ox cart drivers and the father of the groom was a property owner. Also the document on the left (the solemn promise)is dated the 12th of March (not Nov) but the celebration of the marriage in the parish of Santa Margarita took place on the 26th of March.
Baltoromeo