Hard to read record...help

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
lilbees
Master
Master

Hard to read record...help

Post by lilbees »

I have had a devil of a time reading this record for Teodora Magro. I think the father is Lorenzo but not sure of anything with this one.

birth town, etc.

http://imageshack.us/a/img833/9198/teodoramagro1888.jpg

Thanks for any assistance.

lilbees
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Hard to read record...help

Post by liviomoreno »

lilbees, you should try to post a larger image. This one is too smal and if I zoom it it becomes blurred.
Ciao
lilbees
Master
Master

Post by lilbees »

Will do so. Thanks.

lilbees
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa
lilbees
Master
Master

Post by lilbees »

Hope this works better.

http://imageshack.us/a/img109/7469/teodoraj.jpg

lilbees
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

I'm still having trouble with the mother Giusppa's surname. She was a housewife. The death appears to have taken place today, ? 1888. The infant was 11 months old at death. Father's name was Onofrio Magro. He was also one of the two informants on the record, age 38, a bricklayer. The other informant was a Torino (not sure abt this) first name was Salvadore, age 58?, a shoemaker. They all were all residents in Lercara Friddi. The infant was also born in that town and died there.
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

The death took place October 30th 1888 in Tunisia (can't read the name of the town) and was announced the same day to the general Consulate of Italy. The mother is Giuseppa xxxx, housewife.
lilbees
Master
Master

Post by lilbees »

Erudita74, thank you for your efforts. This is a record I will have to put in my unknown file. they may or may not be related to the other Magro's, La Magra I have.

lilbees