Help translate/deciphering marriage record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
greenrs329

Help translate/deciphering marriage record

Post by greenrs329 »

Can you please help me with this Marriage record. I'd love to know what the script writing says. I know it is the correct one and I am FREAKING out excited!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
Here is the online link ..
http://search.ancestry.com/Browse/BookV ... sid=&gskw=

And I've also attached it as a document ..
PotenzaBasilicataItalyCivilRegistrationRecords18_191751882.jpg
PotenzaBasilicataItalyCivilRegistrationRecords18_191751882.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 1300 times
Stacy
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Help translate/deciphering marriage record

Post by liviomoreno »

Date of marriage 29 Nov 1894
Groom: Nunziato Gaetano Landi, aged 22, peaseant/farmer born and living in Charomonte son of the deceased Francesco and the living Margherita Rappo
Bride: Concetta Viviano, aged 16, peasant/farmer, born and living in Chiaromonte, daughter of the living Biase and Maria Giuseppa Liguori.
The marriage Banns were posted on the 11th and the 18th Nov 1894. No one made opposition to the marriage.
The mother of the groom and the parents of the bride gave their consent to the marriage
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

liviomoreno wrote:Date of marriage 29 Nov 1894
Groom: Nunziato Gaetano Landi, aged 22, peaseant/farmer born and living in Charomonte son of the deceased Francesco and the living Margherita Rappo
Bride: Concetta Viviano, aged 16, peasant/farmer, born and living in Chiaromonte, daughter of the living Biase and Maria Giuseppa Liguori.
The marriage Banns were posted on the 11th and the 18th Nov 1894. No one made opposition to the marriage.
The mother of the groom and the parents of the bride gave their consent to the marriage
Livio do you think Margherita surname is Puppo?

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

I agree with Adelfio on this one. The surname is Puppo, a surname found in the town.

Erudita
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

Thanks Marty and Erudita! 4 eyes are better than mine!
greenrs329

Post by greenrs329 »

You all are sooo amazingly fantastic! I appreciate your help and efforts!! I am beyond excited that I now know another generation of my family :) On to the next piece!

Have an awesome day!!