1825 Carolina birth

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Haztek
Master
Master

1825 Carolina birth

Post by Haztek »

Looking for the last names of both witnesses: Giuseppe & Pasquale.
Thanks, Jerry
http://postimg.org/image/icwsd289t/
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
erudita74
Master
Master

Re: 1825 Carolina birth

Post by erudita74 »

Haztek wrote:Looking for the last names of both witnesses: Giuseppe & Pasquale.
Thanks, Jerry
http://postimg.org/image/icwsd289t/

Giuseppe's surname is Labianca.
Pasquale's looks like Artieri, although I see that Altieri is a surname in the town.

Erudita
Haztek
Master
Master

Post by Haztek »

Thank you Erudita.

I am doing ok with these records now, except for last names and some professions.

jerry
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

Haztek wrote:Thank you Erudita.

I am doing ok with these records now, except for last names and some professions.

jerry
You are doing really well with these records, Jerry. I wish others who upload records for translation on the forum would make the effort that you do to learn to read these documents themselves. It is so rewarding to be able to decipher these records and discover what they are telling us. Last names in towns in which I have not done research though are still a challenge, even for me, and I've been doing this kind of research for close to 20 years now.
Erudita