Is Remigio the father or grandfather of Antonio?

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
stellina13
Veteran
Veteran

Is Remigio the father or grandfather of Antonio?

Post by stellina13 »

can someone please take a quick look at the link below. It's the birth rec. for Antonio Pignatelli. I believe Venanzio is his father and Remigio is grandfather but am not sure. Can someone please confirm? thank you in advance :)

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 0.jpg.html
Nina

Researching Surnames: Paolini, Polidoro, Salutari, Musti and many others- Castelvecchio Subequo; L'Aquila Province.

my husband"s side - Cancellieri/e, Trapani, Giambanco, Ruggeri, and many others - Palermo & Carini, Sicily
erudita74
Master
Master

Re: Is Remigio the father or grandfather of Antonio?

Post by erudita74 »

stellina13 wrote:can someone please take a quick look at the link below. It's the birth rec. for Antonio Pignatelli. I believe Venanzio is his father and Remigio is grandfather but am not sure. Can someone please confirm? thank you in advance :)

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 0.jpg.html

It's the other way around. Remigio is the father.

Erudita
stellina13
Veteran
Veteran

Post by stellina13 »

thank you so much Erudita!
Nina

Researching Surnames: Paolini, Polidoro, Salutari, Musti and many others- Castelvecchio Subequo; L'Aquila Province.

my husband"s side - Cancellieri/e, Trapani, Giambanco, Ruggeri, and many others - Palermo & Carini, Sicily
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

stellina13 wrote:thank you so much Erudita!

You're very welcome, Nina.
Erudita