Biagioni(Biagioli,Biagini), Antonio

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
andrielc

Biagioni(Biagioli,Biagini), Antonio

Post by andrielc »

Dears,

I would like to introduce my first post indeed a help. I'm from Brazil looking for my predecessors to construct my genealogy tree.

The registers that I have by family histories was that:

My great-grandfather comes from Italy to Brazil, he was married on Italy, then he moves out only with 2 children (I don't have registered their names). His name is Antonio and his parents are (I'm not certain about their names, I'm looking for more informations):

Saijano Biagioni(Biagioli/Biagini) and Bolpatta Domingues

Their name I got without a certainty information by notary's office, because the handwriting was hard to understand.

These information I found in my grandfather' birth certificate (Geraldo Biagioni)

If anyone have any information about my ancestors, or some tip... please, please, let here a message!

I'll update my post during the time that I find informations about them.

Thanks in advance and forgive me about my poor english.
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Biagioni(Biagioli,Biagini), Antonio

Post by adelfio »

Welcome to IG website
How about some birthdates?

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
andrielc

Post by andrielc »

Hello friends,

I have some update about my grand-grandfather concerning his marriage and updates about his surname.

The correct surname is Biagioli or Biagiolo.

Antonio Biagioli married on August 05, 1911 in Ouro Fino - MG/Brazil, with 40 years old, born and baptized in 1870/1871/1872, Pádua - Italy.

Antonio's parents was:
Stefano Biagioli (can be Biagiolo)
Domingas Volpata (can be Volpato)

Now I think that information can help us to find Antonio's birth certificate.

Thanks in advance.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Hello,
the right spelling of your ggfather was BIASIOLO.. I spent a bit of time for to find the right spelling!
here your ancestor record of military draft card by Padova's Archive of State:
BIASIOLO Antonio 1040,00 01/11/1868 PONTE S.NICOLO' PD 1868 PONTE S.NICOLO' PADOVA Stefano Volpato! Domenica

BIASIOLO Antonio born on 1 Nov. 1868 in Ponte San Nicolò ( Padova province) son of Stefano( BIASIOLO) and of Domenica VOLPATO
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

1th marriage:

Antonio BIASIOLO, 22 old, farmer, son of Stefano and Domenica Volpato married in Ponte San Nicolò on 12 Jan 1891 # 2 to Anna FURLAN 19 old, farmer daughter of late Michele and of late Filomena Paoletti.
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,245344401
suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Edited Prego Suanj!!
I checked the birth indexes 1866-1875 of the town of Padula province Salerno no Biagioli or Biagini at all. Perhaps you are talking about Padula a frazione (suburb) of the town of Cortino, in the province of Teramo?
How did you get the birth town information?

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

1th child:
BIASIOLO Pasquale Giacinto born in Ponte San Nicolò on 19 Apr 1892 #32 son of Antonio 24 old, farmer and of Anna Furlan

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,245712201
suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Marty,
Padua =Padova
no Padula ....
Antonio was born in Ponte San Nicolò, Municipality in the Padova province... the surname spell is surely BIASIOLO, and the military record is by Padova Archive...
hugs,
suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
andrielc

Re: Biagioni(Biagioli,Biasiolo), Antonio

Post by andrielc »

Oh my GOD!

I'm very surprise/euphoric with these information provided by you!

Thanks you a lot!! Long life for you Ms SUANJ and Mr. MARTY! I'm very happy! :D :D :lol: :lol:

I really didn't know how to search and you found everything !!! I don't now Italian, only Portuguese, French and English as well.

So, now I need to ask for his birthday certificate in Ponte San Nicolò, right?

I'm looking for his death certificate in Ouro Fino city or in Monte Sião city in Minas Gerais state - Brazil.

My main think is finish my genealogy tree with Stefano's birthday certificate, so let's go step by step :D

Just two more question:
The surname, Biagiolo and Biasiolo, in Italian, spell quite similar for non native speakers?

My family history told from some kin, about Antonio's immigration to Brazil told that he came with 2(or) 3 children. Is that easy find his others children born in Italy? How can I do that?

Thanks again for your support!
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Hi,
normally in northern Italy the civil records starting around 1871... but, if I am right, maybe in Padova area the civil records are availables before of 1871..
- if you wish just the Birth date of Antonio, now you know: 1th November 1868.. abt Stefano.. just in Padova Archive you can find something, or also searching in Ponte San Nicolò civil records 1871-1929
https://familysearch.org/search/image/i ... %3D1946877 you can find almost the Death act.. I believe....

-if you wish the Birth certificate for dual citizenship application
you can request the Birth certificate helpful for dual citizenship in Ponte San Nicolò ( certificate: ESTRATTO ATTO DI NASCITA in MODELLO PLURILINGUE; please to write the request in good talian language: all your data and your full address, and to explain that the Birth certificate of your ancestor is for your dual citizenship request and to attach also a copy of your ID card).
If Ponte San Nicolò don't have the 1868 birth's register, the clerk will be able to say abt the Church where to request the baptism certificate.. Please don't miss this negative reply, because you must attach it at baptism certificate. The baptism certificate is accepted from Italian consulate just when the civil records don't are availables, and the clerk's reply is a evidence of that... so the Italian Consulate ask it...

so you can send the request to:
Servizi Demografici
Viale del Lavoro, 1
35020 Ponte San Nicolò (PD)
Italy
or by email address of Servizi Demografici here http://www.comune.pontesannicolo.pd.it/ ... _doc=14569
best regards,
suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

abt the surname spelling, yes very similar but no equals.. I believe that the pronounce in portoguese is a bit equivalent... maybe so in english...:
Biagiolo=Bih-ah-joh-loh
Biasiolo=Bih-ah-sih-oh-loh
suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
andrielc

Post by andrielc »

Hi Ms. Suanj,

Thanks again for your full answer, I'll follow your tips as well and I wish his birth certificate for dual citizenship.

About the "good write in italian language" its my achilles heel. I really don't know yet how to perform in that.

I just refresh the topic with one more question concern about his children, please, could you check again, Ms Suanj?

Thanks,

With kind regards,

Andriel
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

In this forum are some letter that you can use, changing the data obviously ... and writing your data and of your ancestor... also by Google you can find it... abt the other children of Antonio, I found one, but abt other children, no index and so it need of to search page for page.. and I don't have all this free time, sorry... you can search starting from Nati 1893 and following https://familysearch.org/search/image/i ... %3D1946877
and ditto for Morti, searching Anna Furlan Death act.. also the same in Morti you can make abt Stefano Death act.. starting from 1871.. I believe you will find it....
suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

suanj wrote:Hi,
normally in northern Italy the civil records starting around 1871... but, if I am right, maybe in Padova area the civil records are availables before of 1871..
- if you wish just the Birth date of Antonio, now you know: 1th November 1868.. abt Stefano.. just in Padova Archive you can find something, or also searching in Ponte San Nicolò civil records 1871-1929
https://familysearch.org/search/image/i ... %3D1946877 you can find almost the Death act.. I believe....

-if you wish the Birth certificate for dual citizenship application
you can request the Birth certificate helpful for dual citizenship in Ponte San Nicolò ( certificate: ESTRATTO ATTO DI NASCITA in MODELLO PLURILINGUE; please to write the request in good talian language: all your data and your full address, and to explain that the Birth certificate of your ancestor is for your dual citizenship request and to attach also a copy of your ID card).
If Ponte San Nicolò don't have the 1868 birth's register, the clerk will be able to say abt the Church where to request the baptism certificate.. Please don't miss this negative reply, because you must attach it at baptism certificate. The baptism certificate is accepted from Italian consulate just when the civil records don't are availables, and the clerk's reply is a evidence of that... so the Italian Consulate ask it...

so you can send the request to:
Servizi Demografici
Viale del Lavoro, 1
35020 Ponte San Nicolò (PD)
Italy
or by email address of Servizi Demografici here http://www.comune.pontesannicolo.pd.it/ ... _doc=14569
best regards,
suanj
Heres your request

e-mail servizidemografici@comune.pontesannicolo.pd.it

OGGETTO: Richiesta esito di atti di nascita Antonio Biasiolo il 1868 di ottenere la cittadinanza italiana

Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo YOURNAME Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri.
La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per ottenere il Vostro aiuto, poiche` mi necessita l’estratto dell’atto di nascita, in formato internazionale di: Antonio Biasiolo di Stefano e Domenica Volpato nato a Ponte San Nicolò il Nov 1 1868
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL PHOTO ID

Marty

Marty
andrielc

Post by andrielc »

Dears,

I follow the adelfio's instructions and I sent an email, but till today I haven't any answer from the comune Ponte San Nicolò.

Anyone knows if in this comune takes more than one month to have any answer, or had some difficult ?

Thanks you!

Andriel