Giuseppe Vallelunga marriage?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Marlena
Elite
Elite

Giuseppe Vallelunga marriage?

Post by Marlena »

Ciao !,
Can you tell me what this document says. I'm not so sure it is a marriage record of Giuseppe Valelunga and Orsola Sunseri Pirotta. I can read other names but not sure who is who. Thank you,
Marlene
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trabia, Sicily: Rinella, Campagna, Rubino, DiMatteo, Vallelunga, Gattuccio, Canciamilla, Arena, Alario, Barone, Sunseri, Trapani, Turturice Bell, Lima, Romano, Spitaleri, Cancilla,Tardio, Novello Tomasello, Sunseri Pirotto, and D'Anna.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Giuseppe Vallelunga marriage?

Post by Tessa78 »

Yes, it is an ecclesiastical (church) marriage

Giuseppe (Josephus) is son of Giuseppe and of Marianna d'Anna, married couple

Orsola (Ursulam) is daughter of Stefano and of Rosalia di Matteo, married couple

Witnesses... Maestro Luigi (Aloysius) Passafiume, and Francesco d'Anna.

T.
Marlena
Elite
Elite

Post by Marlena »

Is there a date on it? Thank you
Trabia, Sicily: Rinella, Campagna, Rubino, DiMatteo, Vallelunga, Gattuccio, Canciamilla, Arena, Alario, Barone, Sunseri, Trapani, Turturice Bell, Lima, Romano, Spitaleri, Cancilla,Tardio, Novello Tomasello, Sunseri Pirotto, and D'Anna.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

len52mar wrote:Is there a date on it? Thank you

I see 4 January 1866

T.
Marlena
Elite
Elite

Post by Marlena »

Thank you again!