Yeah Found One Providenza Geloso Help

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
stokkster1
Elite
Elite

Yeah Found One Providenza Geloso Help

Post by stokkster1 »

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,353357801

This looks like a Marriage record with Birth records attached YEAHHH :D But I can't read them :oops: Someone Pretty Please help me :shock:

Debbie
carubia
Master
Master

Re: Yeah Found One Providenza Geloso Help

Post by carubia »

These are allegati for the marriage of Vito Mustacchia and Provvidenza Geloso. It includes their birth records and a document certifying the publication of the marriage banns. Do you need a translation of the birth records?
stokkster1
Elite
Elite

Post by stokkster1 »

carubia wrote:These are allegati for the marriage of Vito Mustacchia and Provvidenza Geloso. It includes their birth records and a document certifying the publication of the marriage banns. Do you need a translation of the birth records?
Yes Please, I can't read these, well I can see parents names, but that's it the writing is really bad

Grazie

Debbie
carubia
Master
Master

Post by carubia »

Vito Mustacchia, born in S. Giuseppe Jato on 26 Oct 1846 to Antonino, age 36, and Vincenza Caruso, age 30.
carubia
Master
Master

Post by carubia »

Providenza Geloso, born in Giardinello (province of Palermo) on 5 Mar 1846 to Francesco, age 30, and Margarita Baronello, age 26.