Happy New Year 2016

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Happy New Year 2016

Post by ItalianbellaSA »

To all who have helped me in the past:
A big thank you to everyone in this forum that helps translate, give their opinion and offer knowledge. I learned so much from Italiangenealogy.com over the years. I am working now so I am not working that often on my genealogy projects, that is why I am not on the site as often as in previous years. Every time I posted a question, someone was always willing to help and encourage me to search more into my roots. Thank you. I wish all a very happy and healthy 2016! :D
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Re: Happy New Year 2016

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

Happy New Year to you also! I hope that it is an extra special one for you. Thank you for your kind words.

Angela :D
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Happy New Year 2016!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
jennabet
Master
Master

Post by jennabet »

Happy New Year from Pescara. Supposedly many municipalities in Italy have banned the personal use of fireworks due to the Smog alert -- but all in Italy should be more than familiar with how "those things" go. So we will wait until Midnight and see what we hear. Auguri.
jennabet
Master
Master

Post by jennabet »

Midnight has come and gone and as predicted the celebrations in my city were noticeably low key compared to previous years. We did hear fireworks and firecrackers but they were not nearly as intense with many Italians apparently abiding by the ban issued by some municipalities.