Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Thanks so much Tessa! My uncle said that Giacomo was Jack, but when I looked it up it said James, thanks!!
And yes, that is great info too, Vito Leonardo. He ha been making trouble for me today(LOL). After he came to America he changed his name to Victor. Then I saw a Vito Manzari as a young boy in. My grandmothers wedding, thought it was this Vito you just gave me info on, but I was wrong, Uncle a Jack ( Giacomo ) had a son named Vito Manzari and that was him as ring bearer. so many Vito's Laura's etc. thanks you again, this is wonderful
I
Why is it difficult for most persons to read a Latin document? You may think that it is because they never studied Latin in school. The real answer is that some of the words appear unfamiliar to you. On the positive side, you probably already know enough Latin words to pick out a few of them in a d...